• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Profitable strategy for Betfair

vitaha111

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
Well, the Germans began to play, waiting for the others and start moving) and while 354$

gerchik

New Bettor
Reaction score
I'll join bettrader on this one, he simply asked legitimate questions and you didn't answer, such results are unrealistic and every pro punter will tell you that!
Why is such a result not realistic? This can be said by a person who does not know what betfair is. I am also good enough to trade on this exchange.

NC10

New Bettor
Reaction score
I'm sorry I'm new to the forum but I can guarantee you this dude right here is pure scam, in nine years of sport trading I've seen many of them trying to sell strategies, self-declared magicians, courtsiders wannabes and all the company of weirdos.
Let me tell you something, in Sport Trading if you get to build such an edge with amazing % in returns (and believe me it could take years) the last thing on earth you would want to do is giving it away to people for crappy 100$.
I would suggest to wipe this entire thread away for it could drive people to believe false promises but if you enjoy the guy, go on.

vitaha111

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
WHINERS, ENVIOUS, LOSERS, AND THE REST ARE HIGHLY LITERATE.

Stop writing to me all kinds of nonsense and guesses.

If You have something that doesn't work out, it doesn't mean that others do the same.

It will be easier to convey your message with a short parable.

Two people walking in the desert.
Then a lion runs out to meet us.

One of them hastily takes off his heavy Hiking boots and puts on his sneakers.
The second, laughing, says: "Do you think running shoes will help you run faster than a lion?"
"I don't need to run faster than a lion, I need to run faster than you," the first one replied.

Often, you don't need to have a mega brain or IQ300 to succeed. It is enough to be a little ahead of the competition.

Well!! You don't need to be the smartest to make money on bets! You need to be a little more attentive, be able to draw conclusions about the situation a little faster than others, know a little more than others.

betrader

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Why is such a result not realistic? This can be said by a person who does not know what betfair is. I am also good enough to trade on this exchange.
Lol... Another one of Vitaha111's friends sign up, pop in and give another thumbs up....

betrader

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Well, the Germans began to play, waiting for the others and start moving) and while 354$

Wow another 100% strike rate - are you really sure you need to promote and sell this... :D

betrader

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
WHINERS, ENVIOUS, LOSERS, AND THE REST ARE HIGHLY LITERATE.

Stop writing to me all kinds of nonsense and guesses.

If You have something that doesn't work out, it doesn't mean that others do the same.

It will be easier to convey your message with a short parable.

Two people walking in the desert.
Then a lion runs out to meet us.

One of them hastily takes off his heavy Hiking boots and puts on his sneakers.
The second, laughing, says: "Do you think running shoes will help you run faster than a lion?"
"I don't need to run faster than a lion, I need to run faster than you," the first one replied.

Often, you don't need to have a mega brain or IQ300 to succeed. It is enough to be a little ahead of the competition.

Well!! You don't need to be the smartest to make money on bets! You need to be a little more attentive, be able to draw conclusions about the situation a little faster than others, know a little more than others.

And there was me thinking all the smoke and mirror sermons were all done with - silly me. 😇

vitaha111

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
Can you direct me to the post that answers my questions as outlined in thread 42 please.
Why are you so clingy? Envy is a bad trait. My Bank is visible on the screenshots, but I will tell you this is at least $ 2000. An experienced player would understand the amount I use to enter a single trade, but you will have to say it is $ 400 - 500$. Those who bought write on my page and forums, carefully read.

betrader

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Clingy and envious now lol... calm down fella, you do realize you could have saved yourself a lot of time if only you answered sooner instead of being so disrespectful to potential customers.

So basically from a 2K bank with a risk of 20 - 25% of your entire bank for each single trade offers an roi in the region of just 10 - 15% per trade.
Mind blown and whoopie doo chap and no longer a big mystery why you weren't too keen to come forward with those figures!

On a final note, I am sure your forum is very interesting among like minded individuals but unfortunately 'Au revoir mon petit smuck' is about the only foreign I can translate. 😏

NC10

New Bettor
Reaction score
in fact the system is not even affected by variancy, you guys have to understand that you'll become billionaires for just 100 shitty dolla.

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Lol... Another one of Vitaha111's friends sign up, pop in and give another thumbs up....
you read my mind @betrader, was about to write the same! a strategy with over 80% strike rate doesn't need much promo, nice try from his 2 friends who just recently signed up. But it's quite obvious something is fishy here!

betrader

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
you read my mind @betrader, was about to write the same! a strategy with over 80% strike rate doesn't need much promo, nice try from his 2 friends who just recently signed up. But it's quite obvious something is fishy here!
I believe they both signed up on the same day, both gave a thumbs up and have never been seen since.
I like to have a bit of fun with these dudes for my own amusement but someone has to do it 🥳
Spent quite a bit of time some years ago reviewing products and services so you can usually spot something that isn't quite right and this is one of em..

betrader

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Sorry to bother you again but just one more question if you get the chance :)
I noticed from your results you appear to have just two (early) losing trades against a very large proportion of subsequent winners.
If your average stake per trade is $400 - $500 I would assume from the results that your strategy uses a manual stop loss method to cut trades that don't work out otherwise the loss would be one for the full amount.
The two losing trades that I can see appear to be around 20 - 25% of your suggested total trade amount (similar to higher profit levels) which indicates those trades were in fact manually cut short/stopped after showing that not a great deal of negative price swing was actually involved.
It has been noted that this stop loss method has never been needed or used since and has subsequently gone on to offer up a perfect 100% strike rate thereafter?

Last edited: