• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Profitable strategy for Betfair

vitaha111

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Hello. My name is Vitaly.
I trade on the Betfair betting exchange. The main sport I trade in is football. I will post the results of my work. I'll share the strategy for a reward.

If you have any questions do not hesitate.
I will always be happy to help you. Write to the mail ugorrschina@mail.ru

vitaha111

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Results for the past year

прибыль за апрель.jpg

леванте райо 4,05,19.jpg

леванте райо 04,05,19.jpg

ливерпуль барселона 7,05,19.jpg

аякс тотенхем 8,05,19.jpg

атланта орландо 12,05,19.jpg

прибыль за 15 дней.jpg

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Hello. My name is Vitaly.
I trade on the Betfair betting exchange. The main sport I trade in is football. I will post the results of my work. I'll share the strategy for a reward.

If you have any questions do not hesitate.
I will always be happy to help you. Write to the mail ugorrschina@mail.ru
Hi vitaha, here in fr we can't access betfaire directly. I've heard a lot of positive revue on Orbit échange offered at bet-ibc as an alternative. any other way around? or I can go ahead and contact them !

vitaha111

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Hi vitaha, here in fr we can't access betfaire directly. I've heard a lot of positive revue on Orbit échange offered at bet-ibc as an alternative. any other way around? or I can go ahead and contact them !
Well, if you don't have access to betfair, you can use Orbit exchange, which is a decent alternative. You can also trade on it using my strategy.

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
thanks vitara, i will contact bet-ibc for an orbit account in this case, i hear they are the best with such, do you know of any other agent who offers orbit accounts?

vitaha111

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
thanks vitara, i will contact bet-ibc for an orbit account in this case, i hear they are the best with such, do you know of any other agent who offers orbit accounts?
Unfortunately, I don't know. I wish you good luck.

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
thanks vitara, I wish you the same.