• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Profitable strategy for Betfair

vitaha111

Bettor
Reaction score
Hello. My name is Vitaly.
I trade on the Betfair betting exchange. The main sport I trade in is football. I will post the results of my work. I'll share the strategy for a reward.

If you have any questions do not hesitate.
I will always be happy to help you. Write to the mail ugorrschina@mail.ru

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Hello. My name is Vitaly.
I trade on the Betfair betting exchange. The main sport I trade in is football. I will post the results of my work. I'll share the strategy for a reward.

If you have any questions do not hesitate.
I will always be happy to help you. Write to the mail ugorrschina@mail.ru
Hi vitaha, here in fr we can't access betfaire directly. I've heard a lot of positive revue on Orbit échange offered at bet-ibc as an alternative. any other way around? or I can go ahead and contact them !

vitaha111

Bettor
Reaction score
Hi vitaha, here in fr we can't access betfaire directly. I've heard a lot of positive revue on Orbit échange offered at bet-ibc as an alternative. any other way around? or I can go ahead and contact them !
Well, if you don't have access to betfair, you can use Orbit exchange, which is a decent alternative. You can also trade on it using my strategy.

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
thanks vitara, i will contact bet-ibc for an orbit account in this case, i hear they are the best with such, do you know of any other agent who offers orbit accounts?

vitaha111

Bettor
Reaction score
thanks vitara, i will contact bet-ibc for an orbit account in this case, i hear they are the best with such, do you know of any other agent who offers orbit accounts?
Unfortunately, I don't know. I wish you good luck.

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
thanks vitara, I wish you the same.