• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Profitable strategy for Betfair

betrader

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
In regards to this particular strategy, I would be very interested to know what sort of bank and general outlay you are using per selection in order to achieve the outlined results? - the general strike rate looks almost perfect with very few losing bets overall.
Also has anyone else bought and using the Vitaha111 system? If so are your own results typical of what is being presented?

P.S I did email Vitaha111 a while back but I got very little worthwhile information considering the strategy was on sale for $100

P.S.S I think your silence/refusal to answer simple questions speaks volumes of what you and your system are about and remarkably out of the woodwork all purchasers now can have some free and unproven bolt on carrots/strategies available at a time when there is no football available to work the main strategy - shameful sales technique - hopefully people are more awake these days.
Adios Amigos :cool:

Last edited:

vitaha111

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Coronavirus campaign took a hard line, what can we say about the cancellation of football matches if the country's borders are closed. But the good Betfair exchange, and the fact that if there is no football, you can go to the game Hi-Lo (or others).

The advantages of the Hi lo market is that it is a quick income, because the draw of cards lasts from two to five minutes, while the football match is 90 minutes and plus the break time. The second advantage is that you are not tied to time, as in football: in the card market, the game is constantly going on. But here you need a more thorough approach, you need to spend a lot of time analyzing the game for the correct entry.

I bet on one football game in a week. But the game Hi-Lo did not allow to sit idle.
Strategy for games on betfeer (Hi-Lo and others) as well as for ordinary bookmakers I send as a gift when buying the main strategy for trading on football.

vitaha111

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
In regards to this particular strategy, I would be very interested to know what sort of bank and general outlay you are using per selection in order to achieve the outlined results - the general strike rate looks almost perfect with very few losing bets overall.
Also has anyone else bought and using the Vitaha111 system? If so are your own results typical of what is being presented?

P.S I did email Vitaha111 a while back but I got very little worthwhile information considering the strategy was on sale for $100

P.S.S I think your silence/refusal to answer simple questions speaks volumes of what you and your system are about and remarkably out of the woodwork all purchasers now can have some free and unproven bolt on carrots/strategies available at a time when there is no football available to work the main strategy - shameful sales technique - hopefully people are more awake these days.
Adios Amigos :cool:
Those who want to learn how to earn money, look for opportunities, buy and learn. And those who do not want to-they look for reasons and excuses.

vitaha111

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
the result on football for 10 days is 167 bucks). poor as it is but the game of Hi-Lo really helps.

betrader

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Those who want to learn how to earn money, look for opportunities, buy and learn. And those who do not want to-they look for reasons and excuses.
LOL - I already make money so I don't need any excuses, but I seem to remember you used that quote for someone else who was asking very simple and legitimate questions that are clearly not being answered -
Alarm bells are ringing and hopefully punters are a bit more savvy these days ;)

vitaha111

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
LOL - I already make money so I don't need any excuses, but I seem to remember you used that quote for someone else who was asking very simple and legitimate questions that are clearly not being answered -
Alarm bells are ringing and hopefully punters are a bit more savvy these days ;)
What questions can there be? If the screenshots and videos show how much and when earned. I explain everything in detail to everyone who writes to me and wants to learn how to earn money.

Pedro

New Bettor
Reaction score
Nice pick and work. When league resume let work together mate to make lot of money

betrader

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
What questions can there be? If the screenshots and videos show how much and when earned. I explain everything in detail to everyone who writes to me and wants to learn how to earn money.

I asked you two very legitimate and very simple questions in my previous post (no 42) and I am still awaiting your replies
It is also noted that we have not seen any P&L screenshots for your High/Low 'additional' strategy which you are claiming is a profitable and part of the package, but only mentioned after the football was shutdown.
In the meantime I hope your thumbs up buddies Martinclos and Serzorin are doing okay with it all lol.... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

betrader

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
I sit at home and don't get bored)) on the football 390$ basic earnings is now in the game of Hi-Lo

£20.00 for anyone who can spot the obvious error in the above screenshot.

vitaha111

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
£20.00 for anyone who can spot the obvious error in the above screenshot.
Why don't you just calm down? You're looking for some mistakes. If you can't make money, just be jealous in silence. And if you want to learn, then apply.

betrader

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Why don't you just calm down? You're looking for some mistakes. If you can't make money, just be jealous in silence. And if you want to learn, then apply.
LOL! - You should change your name to the 'the browbeater' - an answer for everything except anyone asking legitimate questions.... :p

Last edited:

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score

I'll join bettrader on this one, he simply asked legitimate questions and you didn't answer, such results are unrealistic and every pro punter will tell you that!

vitaha111

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
I'll join bettrader on this one, he simply asked legitimate questions and you didn't answer, such results are unrealistic and every pro punter will tell you that!
These results are real. And I show them in real time. I don't bet on the outcome of the match. I trade during the match. Commercial Bank is about$2000. Under certain conditions, I enter the match and under certain conditions, I close the deal. I will not disclose the other details. And if You don't believe it, then why write it? On my page https://vk.com/vitaha__betfair there are reviews of who bought the strategy.

vitaha111

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Interesting observation.

If you decide to change your whole life, build a fanatical discipline, go through a dozen crashes and mental pits, you will plow, work hard, get up at 5 am with a wet face, and climb this mountain again and in 3 years you will succeed, do you know what they will tell you when they see you driving a normal car?

"Dude, you're doing great."

Got a fucking JOB. I was walking down the street, saw a sports car standing, sat down, and settled behind the wheel. Believe me, they will say so. And they'll say “ " can you put me there?”

Familiar?)

betrader

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
LOL - I don't think your sermon translates that well tbh and only 5 out of 10 for creativity this time for ducking my questions.... again!

Nice rental and creative choice of colour - doesn't match the shoes though.

Oh by the way, here is one of me looking suspiciously like a handsome John Wick filling up my super car telling the Russian pump attendant to extinguish his cigarette before it all blows up in our faces.... 🤪

P.S Pay particular attention to the matching colour co-ordinated shoes....

Attachments

• trooper.png
    trooper.png
    836.2 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

vitaha111

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
LOL - I don't think your sermon translates that well tbh and only 5 out of 10 for creativity this time for ducking my questions.... again!

Nice rental and creative choice of colour - doesn't match the shoes though.

Oh by the way, here is one of me looking suspiciously like a handsome John Wick filling up my super car telling the Russian pump attendant to extinguish his cigarette before it all blows up in our faces.... 🤪

P.S Pay particular attention to the matching colour co-ordinated shoes....
I answered the questions. Go to my social network page and compare photos.

betrader

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
No need to get so defensive dude, they were only simple questions that any legitimate strategy seller would be more than happy to answer in order to make a very easy sale and this is where you trip up, and tbh it has been quite amusing watching you do so....
I mean hey, it would appear that you don't need to sell it or promote this thing in any way to make money so why even bother...
Good luck with the continued 100% strike rate but please invest in some matching trainers and jogging bottoms... ;)

P.S - Can't wait for the horse racing to start again....

Attachments

• wow.png
    wow.png
    33.9 KB · Views: 50
Last edited: