• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Profitable strategy for Betfair

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Hello. My name is Vitaly.
I trade on the Betfair betting exchange. The main sport I trade in is football. I will post the results of my work. I'll share the strategy for a reward.

If you have any questions do not hesitate.
I will always be happy to help you. Write to the mail ugorrschina@mail.ru
can you please throw more light on this betting strategy vitaha111 please!

vitaha111

Bettor
Reaction score
can you please throw more light on this betting strategy vitaha111 please!
The strategy involves buying or selling the coefficient under certain conditions and signals in the match. In the strategy, everything is described in detail, what, when and how to do. If you want to communicate in detail, write to your email or personal messages.

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
nice, but how do we know these results haven't been filtered to show only the winning bets? I believe in transparency just like the other forum members, so, i'll request more proof if you don't mind!

vitaha111

Bettor
Reaction score
nice, but how do we know these results haven't been filtered to show only the winning bets? I believe in transparency just like the other forum members, so, i'll request more proof if you don't mind!
Each screen shows the period for which bets are made, there is no way to filter, especially there are negative bets