• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Profitable strategy for Betfair

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Hello. My name is Vitaly.
I trade on the Betfair betting exchange. The main sport I trade in is football. I will post the results of my work. I'll share the strategy for a reward.

If you have any questions do not hesitate.
I will always be happy to help you. Write to the mail ugorrschina@mail.ru
can you please throw more light on this betting strategy vitaha111 please!

vitaha111

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
can you please throw more light on this betting strategy vitaha111 please!
The strategy involves buying or selling the coefficient under certain conditions and signals in the match. In the strategy, everything is described in detail, what, when and how to do. If you want to communicate in detail, write to your email or personal messages.

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
nice, but how do we know these results haven't been filtered to show only the winning bets? I believe in transparency just like the other forum members, so, i'll request more proof if you don't mind!

vitaha111

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
nice, but how do we know these results haven't been filtered to show only the winning bets? I believe in transparency just like the other forum members, so, i'll request more proof if you don't mind!
Each screen shows the period for which bets are made, there is no way to filter, especially there are negative bets

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
seems promising but I see you asky us to send you an email to get any further details but why not just share here! At least the methodology behind these results, because as a Pro bettor, I can tell such ROI is unreal, and probably won't last long!

vitaha111

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
seems promising but I see you asky us to send you an email to get any further details but why not just share here! At least the methodology behind these results, because as a Pro bettor, I can tell such ROI is unreal, and probably won't last long!
I can't share it here, I sell the strategy. Since I spent a lot of time and effort to achieve such results. Look at the screenshots from the very beginning by the time I have been working on this strategy for a year. With the right approach and knowledge, you can earn good money.

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
I can't share it here, I sell the strategy. Since I spent a lot of time and effort to achieve such results. Look at the screenshots from the very beginning by the time I have been working on this strategy for a year. With the right approach and knowledge, you can earn good money.
I am already earning good with a software called VIP-IBC, it works well for me and is safer as it helps automate my betting strategy but your program is still new and unknown to anyone, so how do you expect me to trust you based on a few words and screenshots!

Domakome

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
I am already earning good with a software called VIP-IBC, it works well for me and is safer as it helps automate my betting strategy but your program is still new and unknown to anyone, so how do you expect me to trust you based on a few words and screenshots!
I agree with you( no real tips,, 98% wins) Not possible for sure)

vitaha111

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
You do not trust others trust. In the screenshots and video, everything is visible how much and in what match is earned.

vitaha111

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
To test, buy a strategy and check every match I traded on. If at least one match does not match my strategy, I will refund the money.

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
I'm in the betting world for a long time now and I can tell 98% consistent wins is unrealistic, you can't argue with that. If it were the case, this strategy would probably not be on sale but hidden! That's just how I see it but you can prove us wrong

Domakome

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
I'm in the betting world for a long time now and I can tell 98% consistent wins is unrealistic, you can't argue with that. If it were the case, this strategy would probably not be on sale but hidden! That's just how I see it but you can prove us wrong
I can said that if this results are true - First never you will start to said it - beleive me! Second You want some very happy money for this kind of strategy. If this results are real - you will want much much money If you start to sell it. Who sell somethink for 3-5% of winnigs for a month? Nobody or Fake. Thanks

Last edited:

vitaha111

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
I can said that if this results are true - First never you will start to said it - beleive me! Second You want some very happy money for this kind of strategy. If this results are real - you will want much much money If you start to sell it. Who sell somethink for 3-5% of winnigs for a month? Nobody or Fake. Thanks
Everyone has their own opinion. Who needs and who wants to learn how to earn, he buys and learns. Who doesn 't need to -complains and looks for reasons.