• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

League of legends 2020

esporttalk.org

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
bet for League of legends - EU masters
Team LDLC vs BT Excel / 5.05 / 21:00
LDLC @ 1.95 pinnacle

The courses on LDLC that I've been seenrecently are behaving quite strangely. Initially put in the role of a favorite, but now less considered by the general public. The courses have gone up a bit too much in my opinion. The initial offer was 1.6 and after a few hours the odds even reached the limit of 1.9 and now basically the odds of bookmakers are rated as 50/50. In fact, having such amounts of data and comparisons it's hard to argue here whether it's right or wrong. I only judge the game and rivals of both teams. And here, in my opinion, LDLC had a harder crossing. The LDLC has an easier task today in draft. Their main role today is to limit the very dangerous ADC carry, which inflicts almost 1/3 of the total damage in the Excel team, and recently the match with RGO showed that they can choose the right heroes. Excel actually won against Gamer Legion and YDN, who were put up before the tournament as one of the ones to fight but their matches against Excel were one-sided. The LDLC is in good gas has a lot more matches played and they certainly feel their power. One risk is that they play over-relaxed. Both teams have passe winners but LDLC should have a mental advantage here.
FT 2:0
WIN

Josewise

New Bettor
Reaction score
Stopped playing it after they have ruined sol

esporttalk.org

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
China vs Korea 2020 !

game SKTelecom T1 vs DAMWON GAMING / Time: 28.05 11:00
DAMWON GAMING + 6,5 @ 1.87

Tips from https://esporttalk.org users

When we look at the breath games of the teams in recent times, they ended up with a relatively small number of kills below average. They played 5 games in total. Both clashes were lost by T1 and there were relatively few killings in the whole match. This is not a small psychological advantage today. In a static clash - a result 2:0 and a definite advantage in kills (27 vs 13) - In February there were 3 matches, again 2 maps won by DWG. What's interesting is that more killers for all 3 maps had T1 but they still lost. This shows a bit chaotic approach of T1 to the season. Of course this team looks much better now but Damwon is an uncomfortable rival for the T1 and they like to make the game more difficult for the Korean stars. The T1 is the favorite to leave the group, but DAMWON GAMING will have a hard time getting through, especially if they block out the uncomfortable le blanc on mid.

esporttalk.org

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
China vs Korea 2020 !

game SKTelecom T1 vs DAMWON GAMING / Time: 28.05 11:00
DAMWON GAMING + 6,5 @ 1.87

Tips from https://esporttalk.org users

When we look at the breath games of the teams in recent times, they ended up with a relatively small number of kills below average. They played 5 games in total. Both clashes were lost by T1 and there were relatively few killings in the whole match. This is not a small psychological advantage today. In a static clash - a result 2:0 and a definite advantage in kills (27 vs 13) - In February there were 3 matches, again 2 maps won by DWG. What's interesting is that more killers for all 3 maps had T1 but they still lost. This shows a bit chaotic approach of T1 to the season. Of course this team looks much better now but Damwon is an uncomfortable rival for the T1 and they like to make the game more difficult for the Korean stars. The T1 is the favorite to leave the group, but DAMWON GAMING will have a hard time getting through, especially if they block out the uncomfortable le blanc on mid.
FT 14:14 ++

////

DragonX - Gen G
05/29 11:00
Pick: Gen G @ 1.85

Today Gen G is the team that has the chance to get out of second MID cup group. They are not a favorite, but they are very unpredictable and they like to play hard, which can be hard for the Koreans. DragonX is much less flexible and I think Gen G will have an advantage here already at the draft stage. It promises to be an interesting match on the bot - Deft vs Ruler (best adc at this moment ever) but it's the mid Bdd vs. Chovy who should have the advantage with a bigger pool of champions he plays better. In the pinnacle we have very even odds because as much as 1.85 on Gen G where many bookmakers have already reduced the co-incident to 1.65 - 1.7.

esporttalk.org

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
TES - GEN G
05/30 12:00
PICK: OVER (4,5) @2.750
3/10

Tipster info from esports talks :TES matches - two defeats under the rule with JDG winning with DWG (without convincidence) lost to FPX which played really solid yesterday. He has won a match with T1, which is already a shadow of himself with faker. Faker has flashes but young Chinese talents definitely come to the fore and nothing will stop it. Gen.G. from the very beginning I was typing as a black horse and yesterday I did. The bad luck was that I played the game they lost (in theory it was the most reliable) but still the players left the group. Today the match will be very difficult. The teams have almost the same percentage of games won and games played this year. The length of the games is 1 minute more to the benefit of GenG (33min) When we look at the statistics, practically both teams are similarly distributed in the match and their styles converge. TES is the favorite after the last stunt in the league, they can win it but after a long hard fight. +4 maps here are profitable for me. Recently it was worth to play risky but I have withdrawn but today I will risk at gg bet