• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Favorite PC Game ?

Games are a good source of entertainment and enjoyment. I love to playing video games online and my favorite games are Need fr Speed, Sniper game and Call of duty world at war.

I used to play Mario and Road-race in my favorite PC games but i play other also and
for that many time my mom used to scold me. :)

need for speed 2. it is very special to me

bradkevin said:
My favorite PC Game is Call of Duty : Modern ware ...This game is amazing.......:)

Have you played the new call of duty black opps 2??...

Max Payne 3 would be my favorite PC game. It has great writing, voice acting, and cut scene presentation.

Thare are lots of PC Games that I play. My favorites are:

Mario
Solitaire
Tic-tac-toe
Snooker.

Playing games is having great fun and full of enjoyment. There are many computer games are available and you can play it at your time. My favourite games are Call of Duty, Angry Bird and Shooting games.

kch8cijka said:
Thare are lots of PC Games that I play. My favorites are:

Mario
Solitaire
Tic-tac-toe
Snooker.

Haha, these are old time favorite games.. :)

CetreneNoah said:
Mine is Guild Wars 2, it is a fantasy multiplayer online role-playing game and is the sequel to the episodic Guild Wars game series.
Maybe we can play sometimes, I have GW2 too.

I like angry bird game.......The angry birds games also come with graphics which are supposed graphics to entertain the player. This is because it comes with different colors. For instance, the backdrop in the game has the scene of a desert as well as cacti.

I don't really have an overall favorite. I'll just say strategy games are what i like best; Age of Empires Gold, Age of Empires 2, Command and Conquer games...ect.

Back