• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

The purpose of gambling in your life

BgFutbol

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Hey bro!
Mostly I earned from poker but I've never been at a loss from betting. In general, I'm 4-5k dollars of plus from betting. My starts are very simple, when I lose 2-3 bets in a row I make a break for at least a month, I bet only at matches that take place in a Leagues I observe, I bet only accumulators and I always have 2 bets where I repeat bets I'm sure of and place different results on a match I have doubts and good coefficient. Can you please share with me your tips ? :)
I am currently at rest from betting but I go usually for value bets, I like to bet on underdogs and pick surprise winners. I haven't calculated but I am around 0, at no loss or profit. Mostly because I blew the winnings after sticking to my strategy and then trying to win big... :)

michaelwilson

Bettor
Reaction score
I am currently at rest from betting but I go usually for value bets, I like to bet on underdogs and pick surprise winners. I haven't calculated but I am around 0, at no loss or profit. Mostly because I blew the winnings after sticking to my strategy and then trying to win big... :)
It's always make a game you watch much more interesting while you bet an underdog I agree but it's not a way to earn usually :D If you bet for fun it's a great method to make a match you watch way more interesting.

BgFutbol

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
It's always make a game you watch much more interesting while you bet an underdog I agree but it's not a way to earn usually :D If you bet for fun it's a great method to make a match you watch way more interesting.
You will be surprised how often the underdog wins. It is possible to profit, as long as you are good at it. Just as with other tactics :)

CodyJ

New Bettor
Reaction score
1. I only play for entertainment
2. There are enough materials on the internet to learn and decide for yourself🤷‍♀️
3. Only less than 1% win money constantly
4. I dont use any math
5. Everyone has their own, I have money and entertainment
6. I don't think it's a good idea

MatchKik

New Bettor
Reaction score
Start with $2 on a very long accumulator. It's was all for fun until the bet return $150. I was amazed, thought that is how simple it's. Same day, I venture into Virtual games, that is where i ran out of luck haha, from $150 back to $13. I was greed because, I want to win my money back. I took a break but everyday, I can't stop checking livescore. But now, I see gambling as an investment. I don't play more than 2 to 3 odds in a week.

Reaction score
URL
Start with $2 on a very long accumulator. It's was all for fun until the bet return $150. I was amazed, thought that is how simple it's. Same day, I venture into Virtual games, that is where i ran out of luck haha, from $150 back to $13. I was greed because, I want to win my money back. I took a break but everyday, I can't stop checking livescore. But now, I see gambling as an investment. I don't play more than 2 to 3 odds in a week.
I know that feeling haha. I got $120 from some stream bets the other day then blew it all on Jammin' Jars. I got to know when to stop. Also, I hate jam now, strawberry jam.