• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Next USA President...

Wow I just didn't know that you can even bet for a presidential election until I saw this thread. But since this is a betting forum it their any one of you are gonna bet for this coming presidential election. As I read that is the past most of the bettor are in favor winning President Obama now that it's a new presidential election is coming up who are you if favor of winning?

okosh

Professional Bettor
Wow I just didn't know that you can even bet for a presidential election until I saw this thread. But since this is a betting forum it their any one of you are gonna bet for this coming presidential election. As I read that is the past most of the bettor are in favor winning President Obama now that it's a new presidential election is coming up who are you if favor of winning?
Obama must retire as President now that his 8 years are up. That is how the law works in USA....

Drea777

Professional Bettor
the favorite is Trump winning the primary election for the Republicans, so it’s likely he goes up against Clinton

Oh stop it. I think Trump with his aggressive political views will not win the election in modern America. Although I'm not a fan of Clinton but I think she is the lesser of two evils here.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I always like how the candidates in USA talk like they are in a show. Its funny but it ends there, I wouldnt want a clown to rule my country. :)