• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Daily Tennis & Football.

betrader

Bettor
Reaction score
Good morning everyone,

Difficult one to gauge for Russia last night and I have updated that post with my general findings but in-play it was quite clear the stats for Russia getting a ball in the direction of the goal were far and few between but they did manage a late goal for the win.
Some more euro matches tonight and I will then be having a few days off after today and will get back for the weekend football.
Most of the early tennis matches I have been trading on a random basis when I have had the chance but next weeks looks to have a few more tournaments on a more suitable time frame where I can get some match ideas up.
One expects France to get a few goals in tonight but there is no real value in the goals markets in anticipation and the Czech Republic stand a chance in the match odds department at 2.16 against Montenegro although I am not expecting a goal festival but we could see some later options for a cheap entry on the Over 1.5 markets at better prices.

19:45 - England (1.16) vs Kosovo (27.0)
Just a pointer type of match really as they have not played each other before and we could see a potentially slower match on goals where we could see some value on markets like the Over 2.5. Kosovo have been scoring of late albeit against the same opponents as England which could tighten the match up a little and so markets like the Over 2.5 @ 1.46 are a touch higher than normal in anticipation of some resistance perhaps.
I would look to back England if you do happen to see 2.0 on their match odds at any stage and ideally I would be looking at the Over 2.5 market at odds of 2.50 at any stage during the match so a 25 minute run up to the first goal would be most welcome.
Final Score: 5 - 3. Goal Times: 1, 8, 19, 38, 44, 45+1, 49, 55 mins.
Nice slow scoring match as hoped o_O and England were 5 - 1 up by half time after initially going a goal down and the Over 2.5 market was over in just 19 minutes. Kosovo replied with 2 further goals in the 2nd half and naturally none of those original markets were met on price as England were only 1.40 - 1.50 for the match odds after being a goal down.
Elsewhere the Czech Republic got the match odds win on the drift and a slower match with two quick goals in the 50 minute zone and a late goal to win 3 - 0 and the Over 2.5 market initially was at over 6.0 and was as high as 11.0 before the very late goal showing exceptional in-play value for those slower later scoring types of matches which included the Over 1.5 which was available at well over 2.0.
France also won 3 - 0 with a slower match from them and another late goal again for the Over 2.5 which in this case was at 3.85 and winning.

Regards
Betrader.

Last edited:

betrader

Bettor
Reaction score
Today marks the anniversary of the September 11th attacks which took place in 2001 - Never Forget!

If anyone hasn't heard of Tony Rooke, he was the guy taken to court by the BBC for not paying his licence because he felt that in paying his BBC license fee he would be in breach of section 15 of the BBC Charter which covers areas including the 'funding of terrorism'.
It includes the BBC's prophetic reporting of the collapse of Building 7 which was reported as "collapsed" 20 minutes before the building actually fell, when still actually standing bolt upright behind the presenter on live television.
Just a coincidence, nothing to worry about?
He was ordered to pay court costs but was not actually found guilty and was not ordered to purchase a BBC television licence by the judge when directly asked by his defense (himself), and even the prosecution donated/contributed towards his court costs.

The BBC failed to report the Tony Rooke story on mainstream media and have yet to offer any explanation as to where the original source of their information came from or to correct misinformation, which is also a part of their unbiased charter.

No betting today but this is my personal thread so....

Here is a film by Tony Rooke in remembrance of the many 1000's of innocent people that lost their lives both then and since....

Incontrovertible

I won't be responding to any comments.
Thank you admin 👍

Tony Rooke - The Story.

Regards
Betrader.

Last edited:

betrader

Bettor
Reaction score
Good morning everyone,

I have a few more on my list that I will keep an eye on in-play but here are a couple to keep an eye on for this evening that could see a few goals.

18:30 - Galatasaray (1.38) vs Kasimpasa (9.20)
Good H2H form in general with a consistent 3 - 3 + goal pattern and the last two H2Hs have ended 4 - 1 to Galatasaray.
Recent form for both teams hasn't been that consistent but one could expect goals and the goals markets are positioned in anticipation.
Back the Over 3.5 goals market at 2.06 or best price and top that up at 4.0 at any stage during the match.
Worth backing the home team if they go a goal down or drift out to 2.0 at any stage during the match.
Later 'any goal' options are to back the Over 1.5 market at odds of 2.0 at any stage.
Final Score: 1 - 0. Goal Times: 38 mins.
Over 3.5 market at 4.30 into 2.40 low. Over 1.5 market matched and lost.

19:00 - De Graafschap (2.02) vs Jong Ajax (3.40)
Regular 3 - 5 goals on the H2H stats and both teams scoring is highly likely (1.37) so we could see some swings on the match odds markets which should present a better opportunity than the BTTS market at just +37%.
The Overs markets are expecting goals so with the Over 2.5 @ 1.30 - 1.40 at a lower price in anticipation I will start and back the Over 5.5 market at 5.20 or best price before the off as goal cover and then look to back the Over 2.5 market at 2.0 at any stage during the match so if we get a slower scorer we may see a better in-play opportunity - if we get a quicker scorer then the early O5.5 may pick up some of the business.
Final Score: 3 - 2. Goal Times: 10, 23, 48, 64, 81 mins.
Over 5.5 market low 2.0. Match odds swings: DeGraafschap @ 17.0 won - Ajax low 1.23 lost.

Regards
Betrader.

Last edited:

betrader

Bettor
Reaction score
Good morning everyone,

Summary: The Over 2.5 market for Genoa touched in at a very nice 9.0 before the first goal and other options like the Over 1.5 were just under 3.0 but with 2 late goals you would have actually improved on both of those prices vastly and especially for the Over 2.5 which would have been dead in the water but going onto actually win with that late run and this type of thing happens all the time. The last 2 H2H's between those have both scored the vast majority of their goals in the second half. ;)
Bochum similarly so with all second half goals so again you get much better odds available including Over 1.5 markets that have drifted out.
Finally if you think a match has the ability to get off to a good start you can always cover a bigger market at a better price and sometimes even get a winner which was the case with Heracles at odds of 4.90 - The dutch leagues often start scoring well before any of the lower Overs markets have gotten up to some decent prices so a bit of early cover on those types can often pay dividends.
If you keep faith in your stats and you do expect your teams to score and maintain a bit of patience, then the rewards can often be exceptional.

11:30 - Genoa vs Atalanta.
Consistent 3 goals on the H2H and consistent recent scoring form. Over 2.5 @ 1.68.
Final Score: 1 - 2. Goal Times: 64, 90+1, 90+5 mins.

12:30 - Bochum vs Dynamo Dresden.
Regular Over 2.5 on the H2H and decent recent scoring from both teams. Over 2.5 @ 1.67
Final Score: 2 - 2. Goal Times: 47, 63, 79, 85 mins.

13:30 - Heracles vs Willem II.
H2H typically well over 3 - 4 goals and both teams are scoring consistently of late. Over 2.5 @ 1.66
Over 4.5 market at 4.90 is worth a little cover from the start.
Final Score: 4 - 1. Goal Times: 17, 33, 42, 55, 63 mins.

Regards
Betrader.

Last edited:

betrader

Bettor
Reaction score
Good morning everyone,

Please note that my match summaries are more for my own notes/record and I do have some family and friends that view my posts as they are all quite keen and one of the main reasons I started up the thread in the first place.
It is not my intention in summary to teach anyone to suck eggs but hopefully the thread may offer some useful ideas especially when it comes to my favourite subject of getting the best prices available on the exchanges in-play. 👍

19:00 - Jong Ajax (1.44) vs Jong PSV (6.0)
Regular 3 goals on the H2H but not massive scoring so it is a little difficult to find a suitable start market for cover.
The Over 2.5 market is at around 1.30+ so anywhere at 2.0 or above for that would be a good start point to back it and look to top that up at 4.0 if we do get a slower match which has been the case with some of their H2H's.
I will back the Over 5.5 market at 5.0 from the start in case we do get a strong first half run on goals especially from Ajax.

19:45 - Torino (1.51) vs Lecce (8.0)
This looks like a good opportunity for Torino but their H2H matches were played pre 2012 but were consistently in the 3 - 3 + goal range.
Recent scoring form has been okay so we could see a few goals for this one.
Over 2.5 goals is at 1.89 and worth backing from the start and I will top that back bet up at 4.0 at any stage during the match.

Regards
Betrader.

bribery21

New Bettor
Reaction score
I want to say I have been reading your posts in the last days. Quality ones.