• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Bet Broker/Asian bookies?

nevergiveup

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
www.easysportbet.co.uk have a new betting exchange product named Betkeen, the commission is lower than betfair (average 3%) and all odds are the same as betfair.

+ every week they give a bonus if you lost money. I think this is the best chance to be a winner in the long term.

Personnally last year I had a good year with a total profit of +1200 euros, but of course some weeks you will lose, so a bonus when you lose is really a big plus. I highly recommend Easysportbet.
Funny that a week after this post I lost 1k (still remember the bet, damn Chelsea).

Then that year 2018 was very bad, but 2019 was epic (+4k profit).

Best of luck all.

alexjanssens329

New Bettor
Reaction score
Thank you for advice, you can use this platform from banned country for betfair?
Now, I use fairbet via betinasia accounts, which is exactly like Betfair with same odds and liquidity, just different layout. But they don’t offer betting on horses or trading software. And that is not important for me.
They have it now. I mean I'm using it with PT but I have horse betting. Rest is still same, same liquidity as Betfair only looks is different but if you don't have 10K to jump on that horse, Fairbet is just fine through a broker.