Livan_Tenis
Market Sharp
- Joined
- Sep 29, 2026
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 1
- Points
- 3
Hi all, Livan from Spain. I only bet tennis (ATP, WTA and Challengers) with a model I built myself.
What I watch most is CLV against the Pinnacle close. After about 1,680 bets my flat-stake ROI is around +5%, and the average CLV is about +8%. That second number is what convinces me the edge is real and not just variance.
I'm here to swap ideas with people who model other sports and to talk about bankroll sizing (I use 25% Kelly with a 5% cap). Later on I'd like to keep a personal thread with my tennis picks and results. Looking forward to it.
What I watch most is CLV against the Pinnacle close. After about 1,680 bets my flat-stake ROI is around +5%, and the average CLV is about +8%. That second number is what convinces me the edge is real and not just variance.
I'm here to swap ideas with people who model other sports and to talk about bankroll sizing (I use 25% Kelly with a 5% cap). Later on I'd like to keep a personal thread with my tennis picks and results. Looking forward to it.