Greece have made a strong start to the Nations League with wins over Serbia and Germany, while the Netherlands have four points from their opening two matches.
What makes this match interesting to me is that Greece have shown they can defend well, but they haven't necessarily dominated games going forward. The Netherlands, meanwhile, have scored in both of their matches, although they have also conceded in both.
The previous two competitive meetings in 2023 were both won by the Netherlands, but those games were quite a while ago and this Greek side looks different now.
I’m looking at the Greece vs Netherlands markets and I'm finding the 1-1 scoreline interesting.
How do you see this one? Do you think Greece can make home advantage count, or will the Netherlands avoid defeat again?
What makes this match interesting to me is that Greece have shown they can defend well, but they haven't necessarily dominated games going forward. The Netherlands, meanwhile, have scored in both of their matches, although they have also conceded in both.
The previous two competitive meetings in 2023 were both won by the Netherlands, but those games were quite a while ago and this Greek side looks different now.
I’m looking at the Greece vs Netherlands markets and I'm finding the 1-1 scoreline interesting.
How do you see this one? Do you think Greece can make home advantage count, or will the Netherlands avoid defeat again?