• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)
I

istiak007

What's Up Dud
Wellcome to our platform.We always ready for giving you best service..We worked for honestly not for unfair business.High priority for buyers who are looking for long term trading.

Out Service List:

Ukbet365 + paypal available
Germany bet365 + paypal available

Bet365/Betfair/dafabet/ boylesport/Unibet/1xbet/Pinnacle(Fully Fresh and New No-Limit Id) with Skrill/Neteller(Bronze Vip)

Account Problem Solved(Resticted/Bet365 PVC/Withdraw to Bank

We will give replacements if any problem on the service.If you want avobe this fell free to knock us..

If you buy from us account we give a ip user and pass you can use bet365 easy

Ip support all time
All support
telegram @addito77

I

istiak007

What's Up Dud
Wellcome to our platform.We always ready for giving you best service..We worked for honestly not for unfair business.High priority for buyers who are looking for long term trading.

Out Service List:

Ukbet365 + paypal available
Germany bet365 + paypal available

Bet365/Betfair/dafabet/ boylesport/Unibet/1xbet/Pinnacle(Fully Fresh and New No-Limit Id) with Skrill/Neteller(Bronze Vip)

Account Problem Solved(Resticted/Bet365 PVC/Withdraw to Bank

We will give replacements if any problem on the service.If you want avobe this fell free to knock us..

If you buy from us account we give a ip user and pass you can use bet365 easy

Ip support all time
All support
telegram @logannn2

Thefly88

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Hi i offer accounts full verifed ready for play. Bet365, Betfair, Unibet, Coral, Smarkets, Dafabet, Sportingbet, Paddy Power
Accounts with ewallet full verifed and attach documents Id for everything account
Account from Europe, America. Good quality and price.
Invite for buy.

Contact me telegram @thefly88
Email tfly409@gmail.com

Thefly88

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Hi i offer accounts full verifed ready for play. Bet365, Betfair, Unibet, Coral, Smarkets, Dafabet, Sportingbet, Paddy Power
Accounts with ewallet full verifed and attach documents Id for everything account
Invite for buy.

Contact me telegram @thefly88
Email tfly409@gmail.com
Bump

alike1

Bettor
Reaction score
He is so retarded that after he scammed me, he wanted me to send more money because we didnt agree that the documets will be with skrill. Well as you can see in our initial message he wrote something else ;) I have never recieved any documents till now !!! SCAM

Attachments

• thefly1.png
    thefly1.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 201
  • thefly2.png
    thefly2.png
    30.6 KB · Views: 186
  • thefly3.png
    thefly3.png
    36 KB · Views: 184
  • thefly4.png
    thefly4.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 204

Hadden Carpenter

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
URL
He is so retarded that after he scammed me, he wanted me to send more money because we didnt agree that the documets will be with skrill. Well as you can see in our initial message he wrote something else ;) I have never recieved any documents till now !!! SCAM
Any progress on getting your money back? This is hilarious. Life pro tip: Never do business with someone named 'Coca Hontas'

alike1

Bettor
Reaction score
No progress. He kept the money. so by aware of this scammer thefly88 . (btw cocahontas is me, not the scammer :D )

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
thanks man
be safe out there mate, don't blindly trust people saying they can help you get verified bet-365 accounts, most of them are useless and big scam. don't waste your money, better go for services that are reputable or get yourself other bookies that meet the requirements or preferences you want. for bet-365 you go to acc-ex for instance and for bet-fair, bet-inasia also do that

@nirob007

New Bettor
Reaction score
Are you looking for bet365 Account?
Want to buy bet365 account?

Bett365 Account,
Betfair account , WilliamHill Account, Skrill account ,Netelller account, N26 account bunq Account--Technical support/ Problems solving

Knock me if you interested
Telegram : @NIROB_BET365 ✅

Thefly88

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Invite for buy.

Contact me telegram @Thefly88
Email tfly409@gmail.com

Zelledon

Bettor
Reaction score
I have for sell accounts for bet365 with Skrill / Neteller
Accounts are from Italy, they have e-wallet deposit methods !

Also i have other e-wallets accounts ready for opening bookies like

• Unibet • William Hill • Marathonbet • BetfairPinnacle

• That is not all, i can sell documents of some European countries also.
I am doing this job long time ago and i have Group in Telegram for accounts buying / selling , where i have reputation from hundreds of peoples. I am also doing escrow services for that peoples who are buying through group. Thanks

Telegram contact: @Zelledon

nevergiveup

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Screenshot_3.png

Horrible, I hope those rats have zero customer. Yet there is a mug on this forum who keeps recommending them. :rolleyes: easy to guess why he does.