• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Best free tips?

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
This is very nice of you Betting Success! To give free bets upfront! Please keep up the good work.

ken

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
Sorry to disagree, but Betting Success can't keep sharing these tips for free! At some point he will have to charge a fee. only a broker or an agent like bet-ibc, asianco, etc can afford to share great tips consistently for free.

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
true, at some point he will have to charge bettors a premium fee or create a vip group as most pro tipsters do, can you please share the link to the free tips you are talking about? and also, how accurate are they?

alike1

Bettor
Reaction score
You can go on betfame.com and follow armando coci from free tipsters. He have 60% rate per month.
Hello, do you have experience with this website? I find out that exactly the same page with same engine etc is betkingtipsters.com but even there the results of tipster are unbelivable? did someone try this website please? I dont want to spend money if im 99% sure its a fake

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
nice apps there guys but you really don't need those as most of these bots are surely going to loose in the long run. Better to trust a tipster who takes out time to analyse the game and all aspects involved and better still makes such analysis avalible for the followers. I know lots of them but you can also check the free analysis/predictions offered by the agent bet-ibc https://bet-ibc.com/tips/ . They take out time to analyse these game in depth and this is something not to take for granted.

alike1

Bettor
Reaction score
does someone have experience with betkingtipsters.com or betfame.com ? unbelievable stats..

alexshd

New Bettor
Reaction score
I recommend this Android app, I've been banking very good with them, they have about 75% winning rate, which is a lot more than other apps I've used:

alike1

Bettor
Reaction score
I recommend this Android app, I've been banking very good with them, they have about 75% winning rate, which is a lot more than other apps I've used:
sure, you created account few minutes ago and recommend some app with 75% win ratio, haha.. fucking scammers

alexshd

New Bettor
Reaction score
If you don't belive, you can see with your own eyes by following the daily free tips.

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
If you don't belive, you can see with your own eyes by following the daily free tips.
where do you post these tips, so we can compare them with other sites and apps?

stone

New Bettor
Reaction score
Hi there does anyone know any place where we can find good free tips to raise our bank roll if we don't want to risk high on the start?
Kobra i could offer you some tips to rise if you want! DM

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Yes Alexshd, thanks for sharing. I will check it shortly, great one there!

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Hi Tamsy, the tips at Tipstr r are really good but after opening a VIP-IBC account their support mentioned about free tips service which they are offering. I'm currently trying them out, I encourage to try also so that we can both be sure if they are actually good or if those of Tipstr r are better https://bet-ibc.com/tips/
hi dear, did you finally compare the stats? I find the tips offered here https://bet-ibc.com/tips/ better than those on tipstr!

Whiteowlbetting

New Bettor
Reaction score
Hi there does anyone know any place where we can find good free tips to raise our bank roll if we don't want to risk high on the start?
Hello there! You could consider joining our free Telegram channel where we will post some free tips. These tips are all from verified and proofed tipsters, which we select carefully. Long term profit guaranteed! Join us: https://t.me/whiteowlbettingfree

dpk

Bettor
Reaction score
yes there are many sites with such offers on the internet but I do not know if I can put a list here