Recent content by HazelBloom

  1. H

    What actually makes an international online casino trustworthy?

    Exactly. I think the withdrawal process is probably the best reality check. A casino can have a good licence and attractive bonuses, but if cashing out becomes a nightmare, that tells you a lot.
  2. H

    What actually makes an international online casino trustworthy?

    I’ve been thinking about this lately because choosing an online casino seems much more complicated than simply checking the bonus or looking at how professional the website looks. With international casinos, I feel like there are several things worth checking before depositing: Who operates...
  3. H

    The Bookmaker Margin - How Much Are You Actually Paying Per Bet?

    This is something I think most recreational bettors rarely think about. People tend to focus on whether a particular bet wins or loses, rather than looking at what they’re actually paying for the opportunity to make that bet. The difference between a 4-5% margin market and a 15-20% margin...
  4. H

    Tennis Betting - The Most Individual Sport and the Market Nobody Has Fully Cracked

    I think the biggest problem with tennis modelling is that some of the most important variables are simply very difficult to measure. You can account for surface, ranking, recent form, head-to-head, workload, etc., but there’s always that grey area around how a player is actually feeling on the...
  5. H

    What’s the Most Important Factor for You When Choosing an Online Casino?

    I know this question is a little old, but I came across it while exploring the forum as a newbie, so I thought I’d share my take. For me, trust and security would definitely come first. Bonuses are nice, but I’d rather use a casino I feel comfortable with and know I can trust when it comes to...
  6. H

    What’s one thing you wish you had known when you first started betting?

    When I first started betting, I think I was mostly focused on finding good odds and picking the right outcome. I didn’t really think much beyond that. It took me a while to realise how easy it is to get carried away when you’ve had a few wins or losses in a row. Looking back, that’s probably...
  7. H

    Hello everyone!

    I'm HazelBloom. New here and happy to join the community. I’m interested in betting in general and looking forward to learning from everyone and joining the discussions. Nice to meet you all!
  8. H

    What's the One Betting Rule You've Never Broken?

    Mine would probably be never increasing my stake just because I lost the previous bet. I’ve had plenty of moments where it was tempting to try to make the money back quickly, but I’ve always tried to stick to the amount I originally planned to risk. It doesn’t mean every decision has been...
  9. H

    What's the Smallest Bet You've Ever Placed and Why?

    Mine was £1.50. Nothing significant financially, but I remember being surprisingly invested in the outcome. I think that’s the interesting part. Once you’ve placed a bet, even a small amount can make you pay much more attention to the result. The amount matters less than the meaning you attach...
Back
Top
GOALLLL!
Odds