• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

WTA Shenzhen

centercourt

Bettor
Reaction score
Patricia Maria Tig vs. Tereza Smitkova

In around one hour Patricia Maria Tig will face Tereza Smitkova to play the second round qualifiying match in Shenzhen.
I will explain the reasons for this bet extremly shortly. Smitkova has a couple of big advantages here: First of all she has to defend the quarterfinal here, 60 ranking points which is more then 1/8 of all her points so this match is extremly important for her. Yesterday she had problems with Wongteanchai who probably gave anything she had. After that three hour fight Smitkova made it being matchpoint down: This will give her huge confidence even if her opponent was not that good.
2. H2h: 1-1 but last head to head was clearly in favor of Smitkova (6-0, 6-1).
3. Rain in Shenzhen-> Qualifiying matches will be played on hardcourt indoor. This is exactly the reason why I am placing this bet even if odds are under 2.00: Tig has nearly no indoor experience while Smitkova is playing her A+ game exactly indoors. She has much more experience and the surface suits her much better then Pig.
Sweet value here, min. odd @1.88

Tereza Smitkova Ml @1.961 (Pinnacle) 1/10

centercourt

Bettor
Reaction score
Patricia Maria Tig vs. Tereza Smitkova

In around one hour Patricia Maria Tig will face Tereza Smitkova to play the second round qualifiying match in Shenzhen.
I will explain the reasons for this bet extremly shortly. Smitkova has a couple of big advantages here: First of all she has to defend the quarterfinal here, 60 ranking points which is more then 1/8 of all her points so this match is extremly important for her. Yesterday she had problems with Wongteanchai who probably gave anything she had. After that three hour fight Smitkova made it being matchpoint down: This will give her huge confidence even if her opponent was not that good.
2. H2h: 1-1 but last head to head was clearly in favor of Smitkova (6-0, 6-1).
3. Rain in Shenzhen-> Qualifiying matches will be played on hardcourt indoor. This is exactly the reason why I am placing this bet even if odds are under 2.00: Tig has nearly no indoor experience while Smitkova is playing her A+ game exactly indoors. She has much more experience and the surface suits her much better then Pig.
Sweet value here, min. odd @1.88

Tereza Smitkova Ml @1.961 (Pinnacle) 1/10

Smitkova wins 7:6, 3:6, 6:3
+0.961