• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Would you share a Winning Strategy?

jdogjklsdf

New Bettor
Reaction score
I will be starting a new strategy and I was thinking of posting my results as I go along.

Although if the strategy works out then should I even share it? How else do we all learn new strategies if nobody shares them? How would it effect me though, would my edge be lost among the crowd? What if it turns out to be really successful and thousands start using it, would it then disappear like

Tennis Courtsiding did?

What would you do if you found that secret edge to the Betfair Money Printing Press?

ken

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
well my dear friend, you see, if at all there was any public winning formular to this betting-game, then the bookmakers would all be out of business by now.

Are there any winning betting strategies? Yes, without a doubt! But can it be shared? Heck no! Who would be stupid enough to do that? The bookies can smell winning patterns from miles aware, so just imagine if many people start winning?