1. Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)
    Dismiss Notice

World Cup Qualification

Discussion in 'Daily Chat Betting Tips' started by betcatalog, Oct 5, 2017.

test
  1. betcatalog

betcatalog Professional Bettor

Credit:
    $2,571.52
    I expect Argentina to react and eventually get the valuable victory, with the help of the home can do it, because of the game of Peru can score a lot of goals
    ARGENTINA vs PERU @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.60

Uruguay has proven to have qualitative solutions and puts virtues on the pitch, can exploit the weaknesses of Venezuela and get the victory
    VENEZUELA vs URUGUAY @@ URUGUAY, odds 1.70

I expect to be a tough duel, no team will want to be defeated, because they will stay behind, so I expect them to be quite cautious and to give weight to their defensive function, the few goals have a lot of luck
    SCOTLAND vs SLOVAKIA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.65

3. betcatalog

Credit:
    $2,571.52
    There will be a tough fight, no team today will want to lose, maybe one point is enough, so I expect a very closed game with a few goals and a few phases, since the teams will be very cautious
    TURKEY vs ICELAND @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.71

I think Croatia will get the valuable win, it has the quality and the help of the headquarters to do it, Finland will not be able to resist, the victory will come with a few goals
    CROATIA vs FINLAND @@ +3.50 Under, odds 1.57

Wales is forced to win, to some extent secure second place, Georgia defies, is indifferent and I expect Wales to leave with the three points of victory
    GEORGIA vs WALES @@ WALES, odds 2.00

4. betcatalog

Credit:
    $2,571.52
    The environment for Greece will not be hostile, so I expect today, even hard to get the win, in the effort it makes for the second place
    CYPRUS vs GREECE @@ GREECE, odds 1.61

I expect France to give it all for the win, has the quality to impose on its opponent, can the match have many goals
    BULGARIA vs FRANCE @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.73

I think the Netherlands is a better and better team, is burning for the victory and can take advantage of any looseness of the home team, can the match have many goals
    BELARUS vs NETHERLANDS @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.80

5. betcatalog

Credit:
    $2,571.52
    Slovenia is very tight defensive, so it has eight to nine under 2.5 and nine to nine no goal, has scored eight times and only scored three goals in nine games. Today's confrontation is expected to be a game of tactics and patience, because no team should risk early, the match can be judged on the goal since it can easily change everything, I expect a few goals in the game
    SLOVENIA vs SCOTLAND @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.55

All games in Poland have at least over three goals and six goals goals. Montenegro has no reason to close behind, wants only the victory and must aggressively fight to win and hope, so Poland will find places and can do her game, I will go with the many goals
    POLAND vs MONTENEGRO @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.65

I do not think that formidable Denmark will leave the opportunity to win, with the help of its headquarters can take advantage of Romania's indifference and weaknesses and get the three points of victory
    DENMARK vs ROMANIA @@ DENMARK, odds 1.37

6. betcatalog

Credit:
    $2,571.52
    The two teams have excellent defensive lines, so they have a small score, Ukraine has seven goals passive, while Croatia has only four goals passive. In addition, Ukraine has six to nine under 2.5, only one match within three goals, while Croatia has eight to nine under 2.5, over 2.5 away from home. I expect a tough match, with a strong interest, the two teams will be very cautious, will give weight to the defense
    UKRAINE vs CROATIA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.75

Wales counts seven under 2.5 goals, scored nine times and only scored five goals, totaling seven in nine under 2.5 and three in four at home. Ireland has four wins, three draws and one defeat from Serbia, has also scored nine goals and has four goals and it has seven to nine under 2.5. Possible game at stake in the next World Cup in 2018, the two teams as hard as they score so hard they accept a goal, I expect a very closed game with a few goals
    WALES vs REPUBLIC OF IRELAND @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.48

7. betcatalog

Credit:
    $2,571.52
    Ecuador is scarce, Argentine wants only the win, has a strong motivation and can leave with the three points
    ECUADOR vs ARGENTINA @@ WIN ARGENTINA, odds 1.47

Peru and Colombia are fighting for one place in the top five, whichever team loses, is lost, I expect a very closed game with few goals
    PERU vs COLOMBIA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.70

Portugal has been nurtured in the big games in recent years, especially in knockout, has not accidentally taken the Euro 2016, can take advantage of its headquarters, its quality and experience and get the valuable victory
    PORTUGAL vs SWITZERLAND @@ WIN PORTUGAL, odds 1.55