1. Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)
    Dismiss Notice

World Cup Qualification Europe

Discussion in 'Internationals / Friendlies (Euro2016)' started by betcatalog, Jun 8, 2017.

test
  1. betcatalog

betcatalog Professional Bettor

Credit:
    $2,841.33
    Greece has four out of five under 2.5, only with Gibraltar scored four times, in five games he has given has only received three goals. Bosnia on the other hand has four in five no goals so far, having five goals and scoring 10 times. A score divides the two teams, no team I expect to risk today and so closed game with few goals
    BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA vs GREECE @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.53

Sweden has scored in all five matches, while France has not scored only Belarus at the premiere. I expect to be a beautiful and interesting match, with the two teams giving it all for the win, I will risk taking both teams
    SWEDEN vs FRANCE @@ Both team to score, odds 2.05

3. betcatalog

Credit:
    $2,841.33
    I think England is a class over its opponent and can now leave from Scotland with its three victory points
    SCOTLAND vs ENGLAND @@ ENGLAND, odds 1.66

Azerbaijan has scored only three times, and has scored eight goals, totally has 4 out of 5 No goals. Northern Ireland has only one away defeat from Germany, having scored ten goals and only two goals. Overall he has five out of five no goals. I expect to be a closed game, as usual in the two teams
    AZERBAIJAN vs NORTHERN IRELAND @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.40

4. betcatalog

Credit:
    $2,841.33
    Iceland, counts only one defeat, overall has three out of five under 2.5. Croatia defensive is inaccessible, having only one goal in five games, so it has 4 out of 5 under 2.5. I expect a very closed game with few goals
    ICELAND vs CROATIA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.61

Skopje is defensive, having 11 goals in five games and a total of 5 out of 5 over 2.5, while Spain has scored 19 goals and has 3 out of 5 over 2.5 goals
    MACEDONIA vs SPAIN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.53

I expect Ukraine to take advantage of the weaknesses of Finland and get the three points easily or hard
    FINLAND vs UKRAINE @@ UKRAINE, odds 1.85