• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Winnings on BETKEEN (BETFAIR clone)

nevergiveup

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I have been using Betkeen (Easysportbet) to bet mostly on soccer and tennis. Betkeen is a Betfair clone.
I won $4000 last year, still made a few withdrawals but would like to ask here if any (from any country) of you have been limited in your stakes when using Betkeen?
Do they accept winners?

A_Skywalker

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
No, but I have been using betfair mostly, if it is a betting exchange like betfair I do not see why they would limit you. They win from your commission on winning bets.

nevergiveup

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply. Will let you know as long as I can withdraw without being limited.

I did make several withdrawals, everything going smooth so far. Just wish I can continue to use it for the full season 2019 because they have very attractive odds and give bonus when you have a big loss (interesting system because we all know betting is a lot of up but also a lot of down).