• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Who is better - Ronaldo or Kaka ?

Laguna

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
I think its Cristiano Ronaldo, but Kaka is in my eyes a better man. Cristiano is way too arrogant. Only speaks about himself and how good he is. Kaka is modest and very humble, but anyway in my eyes Cristiano is better right now.

A_Skywalker

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
I will never try to compare players that are so good. For me both are good and I will just enjoy their skills(well, I wont enjoy only when I bet against their teams :p)
They are blessed players so just enjoy dear

alari

New Bettor
Reaction score
I think last season established that Ronaldo is the better player.

BgFutbol

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Why do you think Ronaldo is the better? They both did nothing at the World cup, I guess they were tired from the long season.

delois201

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Both of them are great players with their own strengths and weaknesses. Sometimes Kaka is better than Ronaldo, but there are also times that Ronaldo is far better than Kaka.Its really hard to choose If you'll only see them as a player.

Mitra

Bettor
Reaction score
I love to watch Football. I think its wrong to do comparison between two great football players. Both are my favorite players Ronaldo and Kaka and i just want to enjoy football matches. But if you say choose one between them then my vote is for Ronaldo.

aponte12BZL

Bettor
Reaction score
If you mean which player is better now, I'd say Ronaldo for sure....

However, if you want to compare their careers, I'd go with Kaka.. although Ronaldo had done so much so far, but his career is not yet as successful as Kaka... he still doing well, and we'll see him in Spain's match.. although I think that Portugal will lose, he might do a good match!

jouepaul

Bettor
Reaction score
Both are great player. Both are playing same country. I think Ronaldo is much better than his teammate Kaka. Ronaldo is genius football of the world. He is legend.

jamarshad741

New Bettor
Reaction score
We can't say that that those players are batter in playing but i want to say that each player has their own playing talent.Those are the playing technique is different So here we can finalize that which is the best player.In my point of view all the players are my favorite......

jimmyorttiz

Bettor
Reaction score
Definitely Renaldo is better player to compare than Kaka, but I am not underestimate Kaka, but when we talk about choosing one between this two then Ronaldo is one of the best forward player.