• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

When you want to bet big amount and the bookies restrict you

Crypto2win

Bettor
Reaction score
URL
Hello all,

I was wondering if someone in here already experienced being limited in the amount they can bet on an event.
For example, I want to bet 200k$ on the next NBA game, but my bookie only accepts 10k$ max bet.

How did you react facing this king of issue and what would you suggest to make sure I can bet as much as I want on the bet I plan to make.

Maybe betting in multiple bookie at the same time could be an option? Any other suggestion will be welcomed :)

BET-IBC1

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
URL
Hello all,

I was wondering if someone in here already experienced being limited in the amount they can bet on an event.
For example, I want to bet 200k$ on the next NBA game, but my bookie only accepts 10k$ max bet.

How did you react facing this king of issue and what would you suggest to make sure I can bet as much as I want on the bet I plan to make.

Maybe betting in multiple bookie at the same time could be an option? Any other suggestion will be welcomed :)
Hello Crypto2win, there are quite a few bookmakers who are well-known to limit winning players accounts, one of such is Singbet, and we at BET-IBC decided to separate ourselves from this bookie; after several complaints from our bettors.

We equally used to have it amongst the bookies offered in our exclusive betting software www.vip-ibc.com, but we ended up removing it because they kept voiding winning bets.

In a bid to solve this issues of bookies voiding winning bettors and most especially our cheerished high-rollers, we put forth a Skype Betting Service, with a guarantee for our bettors of not having to worry about their bets being voided or their accounts being limited, and as a plus, your bets get directly placed at the very best Asian Bookies in no time.

The advantages of opening a Skype betting account are limiteless (some of which we cannot tell here). Please contact us on live-chat www.bet-ibc.com or via e-mail at support@bet-ibc.com for a much faster assistance.

You can equally read the entire review on Skype betting in case you are still checking and don't want to contact us yet.

Beto

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Hello all,

Here are everythink you need ===> Betfair/Pinnacle/Molybet/Asians, all the best High Limits bookies in one platform.
Easy registration, many payment/withdrawalls method
Everythink need a Prof Bettor.

===>
BetInAsia.com

Ενσωματωμένη εικόνα