• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

What is your favorite league ?

A_Skywalker

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Spain, England, Italy, Germany ? Other ?

My favorite one is the Spanish league. The football there is passionate and I enjoy watching spanish football the most.
Plus a lot of brasilians play there which makes it even more interesting.
English football is also very interesting but sometimes they rely too much on physics and I dont like that so much.

Filipe

Bettor
Reaction score
South American leagues are more attractive for people who loves to watching more exciting soccer games and also has more goals per game in average :lol: :lol:

LiverpoolFan

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Yes, we dont deny south american leagues are nice for the eye but definately the european football is the best.

walter80

New Bettor
Reaction score
LiverpoolFan said:
English of course, but judging by my nick you can guess why.

That makes the two of us here, English is the best league and Liverpool is the greatest team.

sports_betting

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
A_Skywalker said:
Spain, England, Italy, Germany ? Other ?

My favorite one is the Spanish league. The football there is passionate and I enjoy watching spanish football the most.
Plus a lot of brasilians play there which makes it even more interesting.
English football is also very interesting but sometimes they rely too much on physics and I dont like that so much.

I had the chance to watch Spanish, England and Germany football. And for me I agree with Skywalker
Spanish League is interesting :) I''m not saying that other country's football league is not good. But it
just caught my attention..

ahmed

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
Spain and England are the best i just love that league and can not miss even a single match.Manchester United and Barcelona are my favorite teams I am very happy because both the teams are on the top and are going to win their respective leagues but i who will the Champions League is the real Question.

bona

New Bettor
Reaction score
my favorite league is England. I think england is the most famous league :lol:

Reaction score
Spanish La Liga is the best and my favorite football league..

Sevilla.jpg

fayeokay

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
I go for Argentina!

Argentines want to show why they are favorites in the America's Cup

BUENOS AIRES, June 30, 2011 (AFP) - The Argentinean players believe to be the favorites to win the title of the 2011 Copa America, which is not won by the senior national team since 1993 - in Ecuador - and the team is ready to show the favoritism on the field.

"We all know the greatness that is Argentina, but we have to show it on the field, setting a good team," said the striker of Napoli (Italy), Ezequiel Lavezzi, in a press conference in Ezeiza (30 km south of Buenos Aires).

About the debut of the Argentines on Friday against Bolivia, Lavezzi said that "everyone knows the importance of this match, because it gives confidence," adding that "Argentina will face Bolivia with the greatest responsibility."

For Fernando Gago (Real Madrid, SPA), before thinking about a supposed final against rival, Argentina should concentrate on its debut against Bolivia.

"The group is very hard, every game is complicated and we also have to do things the best way for us to realize our dream," said the former Boca Juniors player.

Batista has almost defined the eleven players on debut against Bolivia by group A, with Carlos Tevez as the owner pointed to accompany Lavezzi and Lionel Messi in attack.

red_eye

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
League? Of course...the 4 Major Soccer Leagues...

English Premier League
epl_logo.jpg

Italy Serie A
thumbnail.aspx

Spanish La Liga
la-liga-logo1.jpg

German Bundesliga
bundesliga-new-logo.jpg

fayeokay

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Too bad japan couldn't join. Looking forward how Costa Rica will play.

Japan's participation was in doubt after the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami,[5] but the Japan Football Association confirmed on March 16, 2011 that they would participate.[6] However, the Japanese FA later withdrew from the tournament on April 4, 2011 citing scheduling conflict with re-scheduled J. League matches.[7][8] Following a meeting with the leadership of the Argentine Football Association, the Japanese FA decided to hold off on their final decision until April 15.[9][10] The Japanese FA later announced on April 14 that they would compete in the competition using mainly European based players.[11] The Japanese FA withdrew their team again on May 16 citing difficulties with European clubs in releasing Japanese players.[12][13] On the next day, CONMEBOL sent a formal invitation letter to the Costa Rican Football Federation inviting Costa Rica as replacement.[14] Costa Rica accepted the invitation later that day.[15][16]

sc0field1

Bettor
Reaction score
If you're asking for the favorite league?.. well, I'll go for Spanish La Liga.. the best among for major 4 league... in my own point of view...

1. Cristiano Ronaldo - Real Madrid
2. Lionel Messi - Barcelona
3. Alvaro Negredo - Sevilla
4. Sergio aguero - Atletico Madrid
5. David Villa - Barcelona

Listed all the great players in La Liga...

jouepaul

Bettor
Reaction score
There are so many popular football league in recently. But mine most favorite football league is FC Barcelona. It is most consistence team and best league in the world.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
jouepaul said:
There are so many popular football league in recently. But mine most favorite football league is FC Barcelona. It is most consistence team and best league in the world.

I hope you are joking