• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

What is a 'Gambling Horoscope'?

davida333

Bettor
Reaction score
Gamblers can be very superstitious, obviously due to the very high stakes involved in almost all forms of gambling. A ‘Gambling Horoscope’ might seem like a joke to non-gamblers, but in fact it is one of the most popular tools for gamblers to take advantage of a lucky gambling day, especially the Chinese. A ‘Gambling horoscope’ has zodiac signs which determine how lucky you can get on a certain day or days of the year. The horoscope provides a list of days that can be auspicious for placing your bets and also some hints on which days to avoid. I personally am a follower of the horoscope, just to ensure my peace of mind and currently play on Fairplay999. You can look for the horoscope on various gambling and related websites on the internet.

BetF

New Bettor
Reaction score
I truly believe that winning depends on your luck when it comes to gambling but if you're someone who relies on your luck to a horoscope, I think there is nothing wrong with it. I think believing in something like this will add courage to yourself whenever you bet.

KAtusAri

Bettor
Reaction score
URL
I have never heard of any gambling horoscope, but maybe I'll check it out.. but I doubt it will work ( but also I am very sceptical)

timothysanders

New Bettor
Reaction score
Hi there. I checked the website about this gambling horoscope. Honestly, it doesn't look very convincing. I think I'll stick to the luck thing.

Izzy777

New Bettor
Reaction score
Thanks for the information! I didn't know about it.

RPreston007

Bettor
Reaction score
Don't believe please in ''gambling horoscope''. It doesn't give you any warranties, you will just be losing your money.

Ace864

New Bettor
Reaction score
This is the first time I've heard of such a horoscope, is it true what they say about it?

goldapple

New Bettor
Reaction score
When my gambling career was just beginning, I spent too much time searching for all kinds of transcripts of superstitions. Over time, I realized that this is all nonsense. Only Fortune and knowledge of strategies can give results. Finding a reliable platform is also important. In my opinion, this is necessary in order not to waste time worrying about the conclusions and the organization of the game.

kingsizexx

New Bettor
Reaction score
Gamblers can be very superstitious, obviously due to the very high stakes involved in almost all forms of gambling. A ‘Gambling Horoscope’ might seem like a joke to non-gamblers, but in fact it is one of the most popular tools for gamblers to take advantage of a lucky gambling day, especially the Chinese. A ‘Gambling horoscope’ has zodiac signs which determine how lucky you can get on a certain day or days of the year. The horoscope provides a list of days that can be auspicious for placing your bets and also some hints on which days to avoid. I personally am a follower of the horoscope, just to ensure my peace of mind and currently play on Fairplay999. You can look for the horoscope on various gambling and related websites on the internet.
Cmon mate a horoscope, or a believing statement can be real regardless if its real or not, because the person believes in it and he attracks that energy.. anyway, its not for you to understand

kingsizexx

New Bettor
Reaction score
As well as the gambling, this is not for non believers.