• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

What do you think about paying tipster ?

Reaction score
URL
Hello everybody
I do not know if this is the right place to leave this message. I'm Sorry if there's another Topic.
I am a foreign Tipster, professional since several years and i am absolutely against the idee to pay to have some Tips. For me, people who does this are thieves.
That's the reason why some friends give me the idea to start a "win-win system" without any subscription
If anyone wants to debate that point ( paying tipsters ) with me, i am ready

NB : Sorry for my bad english, but i am french 🙄

A_Skywalker

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
I have never paid for tipsters, I just want to have my own responsibility, if I lose its because of me, not because of someone I don't even know.
I also don't support paying for tips.
By the way your english is good, dont worry!

Reaction score
URL
I have never paid for tipsters, I just want to have my own responsibility, if I lose its because of me, not because of someone I don't even know.
I also don't support paying for tips.
By the way your english is good, dont worry!
For me, the problem of paying for tips is not because responsability.
I think no one should pay without a garantee of results. For me, you only have to pay the Tipster if you win money with his tips
That's the way i work

betmeteor

Bettor
Reaction score
URL
No problem with paid tipsters if the tips are really good. But the process must be 100% transparency. The main factor for paid tipster is verification of all the picks:
1. by Odds;
2. by Bookies (pick by Pinnacl e is more better than by noname bookmaker, as example);
3. by Time (when the tip was published / send).

ken

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
Hello everybody
I do not know if this is the right place to leave this message. I'm Sorry if there's another Topic.
I am a foreign Tipster, professional since several years and i am absolutely against the idee to pay to have some Tips. For me, people who does this are thieves.
That's the reason why some friends give me the idea to start a "win-win system" without any subscription
If anyone wants to debate that point ( paying tipsters ) with me, i am ready

NB : Sorry for my bad english, but i am french 🙄
hi Betting Success, I'll say if the tips are good enough and you find value in them, then it's only fair for you to pay if the tipster has any form of subscription! This way you are atleast sure to make back the money invested and even be profitable as well. So, should a good tipster be paid? the anwser is YES. But for those who are looking for good free alternatives, there's this site I've been using for a while now and their tips are pretty good, I'm not being bias here! so you are free to check it out for yourself. I also highly recommend blogabet as it's an authority when it comes to sports predictions.

Reaction score
URL
No problem with paid tipsters if the tips are really good. But the process must be 100% transparency. The main factor for paid tipster is verification of all the picks:
1. by Odds;
2. by Bookies (pick by Pinnacl e is more better than by noname bookmaker, as example);
1) My problem is not the 3 facts you said. My problem is to pay BEFORE having any results. Personally my clients only pay me if they win money. If they don't, they do not pay me anything

Reaction score
URL
hi Betting Success, I'll say if the tips are good enough and you find value in them, then it's only fair for you to pay if the tipster has any form of subscription! This way you are atleast sure to make back the money invested and even be profitable as well. So, should a good tipster be paid? the anwser is YES. But for those who are looking for good free alternatives, there's this site I've been using for a while now and their tips are pretty good, I'm not being bias here! so you are free to check it out for yourself. I also highly recommend blogabet as it's an authority when it comes to sports predictions.
You are true. Personally i started a Blogabet for people see my results. But not a paid one. I think the best way to give tips is IN LIVE and without any subscription

joker10

Bettor
Reaction score
URL
1. by Odds;
We totally agree with your reply, but you forgot to mention those scammers with fixed matches and 100% win bets, be careful.

NB : No more fixed games since 2017, the last fixed was between two friendly teams from Israel, however some leagues still got some suspecious games like in Germany youth leagues.

- We're a paid betting website and from our 3 years experience we know exactly what happened in some scam websites that use "fixed" to get customers.

- About Blogabet and TipsterTube forums, be careful, some tipsters who got high profits uses toxic methods, by posting 10 bets daily and that's what explain them high profits, but that strategy will end up by losing very fast, remenber, betting it's not a sprint, it's a marathon.

Hope our reply will helps.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I always delete posts from people who claim to have fixed match info. It is a scam. They give you info and then they hope for the right result to happen so they can request payment from you for the next "fixed match".

joker10

Bettor
Reaction score
URL
I always delete posts from people who claim to have fixed match info. It is a scam. They give you info and then they hope for the right result to happen so they can request payment from you for the next "fixed match".
Exactly !

Reaction score
URL
Fixed matchs is a reality but no tipster have any information of that. And if you know a match will be fix, you keep it for you only

Reaction score
URL
- About Blogabet and TipsterTube forums, be careful, some tipsters who got high profits uses toxic methods, by posting 10 bets daily and that's what explain them high profits, but that strategy will end up by losing very fast, remenber, betting it's not a sprint, it's a marathon.
When you check a Blogabet account, most important is THE YIELD, not the profit

joker10

Bettor
Reaction score
URL
Fixed matchs is a reality but no tipster have any information of that. And if you know a match will be fix, you keep it for you only
NB : Can you give us some of those fixed you mentioned ?
- Let me give you some history proofs about those games, in 2016 a bar club in north London was closed because of some suspecious bets from four clients, in three home matches, Tottenham won 2-0 and somehow them bets are correct score, besides Verona games in 2016 and the list go on.

ken

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
over the years, the phenomenon of fixed matches has reduced drastically! I'd love to accept that we no longer have fixed matches in football but it is far from being the case. Club presidents and top officials have never been clean! However, I would say fixed matches and such info remains amongst them, so any tipster who claims to have any such info is a lier and a fraudster.

joker10

Bettor
Reaction score
URL
People may claim there no fixed matches, but FIFA keeps fighting them, banning pepertrartors, some sent to prison, all these drives to do my search, oh and I won with @supercorrectscores on telegram, the proof I got from them are mind blowing, so do not deceive your selves fixed match do exist, and am still buying from them till date
! SCAMMER !