• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Vorskla Poltava vs Arsenal

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
Vorskla Poltava vs Arsenal

Europa League - Group Stage - Round 5

Things in Group E are relatively clear. Arsenal completed his mission in the group phase. They have 3 wins and 1 draw against Sporting at last match at home. Otherwise, visitors in the last three games have not been conceded goal. So, they will now have a relatively easy job at this meeting. They will surely go to victory. But about it later.
So, the hosts are without big chances in this type of competition. Otherwise, they have only one victory against Qarabag away. So, they have a very small chance in this game. However, they will try to resist. Otherwise, they are a very average team. They have two consecutive defeats in the Ukrainian Premier League. They have a very average attack and vulnerable defense.
They can expect a favorable result in the Qarabag vs Sporting match. Nevertheless, in the first match against Arsenal on the road, they scored 2 goals. However, they have conceded 4 goals. In any case, they will try primarily to play for pride in this match. Simply, they have low potential. They can rely on Kulach, Rebenok, Sharpar etc. However, these are very modest profiles.
On the other hand, Emery, manager of Arsenal, is very wise in his business. Yet he knows that his team has a very important match at ELP against Tottenham at home in 3 days. So, he can throw the second team into this game. He wants fresh players for the London derby. Otherwise, it's funny to compare these two teams.
So, my assumption is that Arsenal will keep their players, because Vorskla will probably be rough in this match. Maybe I'm wrong. Anyway, I expect a slight advantage on the Home side. Not because they are better or they have some chance in this group, but because Arsenal wants to save his players by injuries. Arsenal have a much more important match in ELP than this in poor EL. As I said, visitors are a big favorite in this match. Away win is a completely logical option. And it can be with stake 9/10 but I will decide on the Home side. My offers are: 1X (DC) with Odd 2.14 or (Home side + 1AH with Odd1.64).

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
Vorskla is obviously a bad team, even against the second Arsenal squad. I apologize for the bad prediction.