• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Today Tips 30 Okt

betcatalog

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
I expect both teams to score from one goal. Udinese was humiliated on Sunday and the confidence of the players is low. Her defense has shown a lot of weaknesses and I think Roma players will score. At the same time, the Tudor players must make the most of this match or face the wrath of the fans. Udinese has scored in three of four Serie A home games and I expect to find the back of the net
UDINESE CALCIO vs AS ROMA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.80

I am looking forward to an effective match at Anfield, with both goals and goals coming from both teams. The Reds have scored at least three goals in each of their last five home games against Arsenal. But Arsenal also have aggressive potential. They are experts in the cup. Just six days ago the Emirates players won a dramatic 3-2 win over Vitoria Guimaraes in Europe. Arsenal score easily and concede easy goals. It will be a match with many goals
LIVERPOOL FC vs ARSENAL FC @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.55

Chaserapp

Bettor
Reaction score
KRC Genk – Royal Antwerp FC (20:30)
The referee of tonight is Wesley Alen. In his last 5 matches, he gave 31 cards. A nice average of 6 cards per game. The line of 4,5 cards @1,98 is quite interesting. If we look at the h2h of both teams, Royal Antwerp received 5, 6 and 6 teamcards during this games. Therefore I picked the 2,5 cards away @1,64

Juventus – Genoa (21:00)
Referee of tonight is Antonio Giua. He was only appointed for 3 games so far in this year, and gave 21 cards during this matches (average of 7 per game). The quote of 4,5 cards @1,91 seems nice. Based on the history (h2h) the line of Genoa 2,5 cards @1,78 is more interesting in my opinion. The last 5 matches, Genoa received 3,5,4,1 and 3 cards.

These two lines combined gives a quote of @2,92

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
My Predictions
EFL Cup
Liverpool vs Arsenal --- Liverpool wins
Chelsea vs Manchester United --- BTTS

SPAIN - LA LIGA SANTENDER
Real Madrid vs Leganes --- Real Madrid wins

ITALY - SERIE A
Lazio vs Torino --- Lazio wins
Juventus vs Genoa --- Juventus wins

GERMANY - DFB CUP
Borussia Dortmund vs Borussia Monchengladbach --- Dortmund wins

FRANCE - LEAUGUE CUP
Monaco vs Marseille --- Under 2.5 Goals

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
My Predictions
EFL Cup
Liverpool vs Arsenal --- Liverpool wins
Chelsea vs Manchester United --- BTTS

SPAIN - LA LIGA SANTENDER
Real Madrid vs Leganes --- Real Madrid wins

ITALY - SERIE A
Lazio vs Torino --- Lazio wins
Juventus vs Genoa --- Juventus wins

GERMANY - DFB CUP
Borussia Dortmund vs Borussia Monchengladbach --- Dortmund wins

FRANCE - LEAUGUE CUP
Monaco vs Marseille --- Under 2.5 Goals
updates on my bet:
Liverpool - Arsenal *:mad:
Real Madrid - Leganes *:)
Juventus - Genoa *:)
Borussia Dortmund - Borussia Monchengladbach *:)
Monaco - Marseille *:mad: