• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Today Tips 29 Noe-02 Dec

betcatalog

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
I think Marseille is starting to find some consistency in their game even if they are on the rise. In her court she always has the first reason for winning. Both teams do not open their scoring, which is why they have more than 2.5 under. I'll bet on Marseille's victory and a few goals
OLYMPIQUE MARSEILLE vs STADE BRESTOIS 29 @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.97

As efficient as Schalke is, it is problematic to look at home, where he comes from three consecutive draws. With 22 degrees it is at -3 from the top, but it could be even higher with a little care. The visitors are in their best form this year and come from five consecutive wins in a row. Outside, he has beaten Mainz and Freiburg in the last two and looks capable of doing damage. Both teams have the easy goal
FC SCHALKE 04 vs 1. FC UNION BERLIN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.85

betcatalog

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Both Bayern and Leverkusen are in great shape, with ace prices being considered funny. Both have midfield talent and I expect an open match in Munich with many goals
FC BAYERN MUNICH vs BAYER 04 LEVERKUSEN @@ +3.50 Over, odds 1.85

At this time I have no confidence in any team. They need victory points to avoid further introversion. The way the two teams are fighting and because of their defensive gaps, I expect an open goal game on either side.
OFI KRETA vs AEK ATHENS @@ Both team to score, odds 2.00

Strasbourg are at their best, scoring three wins in their last four games and the most important being that they deliver beautiful offensive football. Lyon is trying to bring morality and psychology with Garcia to the bench, but he must also improve his image in defense. There are no loss margins and the Lions have to claim victory, but Strasbourg has the players to punish
RACING STRASBOURG vs OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS @@ Both team to score, odds 1.70

There will be a fierce duel, with fierce fights all over the field. The home side with Katsche and Warda returning to action will be another team, with more quality that can be imposed, especially at home. I expect to take advantage of Volos' defensive weaknesses and get the three point
AE LARISSA FC vs VOLOS NPS @@ AE LARISSA FC, odds 1.95

betcatalog

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Sharing the set of performances, with Barcelona having a lot of ups and downs this year and Atletico not convincing in general. Simeone's team, lacking a good track record, has failed to beat Barcelona in La Liga, losing 13 of their 18 games. I see something similar again. The image of the two teams in the last match leads us to move to the right, since if Messi delivers what is expected, the “Blaugrana” automatically becomes the favorite.
ATLETICO MADRID vs FC BARCELONA @@ +0.50 Ah FC BARCELONA, odds 1.55

I expect both teams to score in Bentegondi. The main reason for my choice is the fact that both teams are in good shape. Verona have won three of their last four Serie A matches, while Roma have four in the last five, plus one in the Europa League. The confidence of the players is high in both teams, so I expect to find a goal
HELLAS VERONA vs AS ROMA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.75

Leicester City are in great form, with five Premier League victories, winning these matches with an impressive goal difference. Everton are out of shape, struggling with stress and everything is fluid. The Foxes seem to be unstoppable right now and I expect them to continue victorious
LEICESTER CITY vs EVERTON FC @@ LEICESTER CITY, odds 1.65

It will not be an easy battle for Panathinaikos, it must be serious and have performance comparable to AEK's to win. Asteris Tripolis, loses momentum at home, and has many weaknesses in all lines
PANATHINAIKOS vs ASTERAS TRIPOLIS @@ PANATHINAIKOS, odds 1.62

How and how these Twente players and the world of Twente are waiting to create a hot atmosphere. The home side have confirmed the doubles in eight of their last ten matches, while Ajax has been indifferent to the defense on many occasions. I expect people to push Twente
FC TWENTE ENSCHEDE vs AJAX AMSTERDAM @@ Both team to score, odds 1.65