• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Today Tips 17-20 Jan

betcatalog

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Clash after a long break where there is no form. The odds on the betting platforms are completely shared, no favorites at all. I'll go with the goals and the spectacle. Both teams have quality offensive linemen and can score more than two goals in total. After all, they have been scoring so far, over 2.5
FC SCHALKE 04 vs BORUSSIA MONCHENGLADBACH @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.70

betcatalog

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Napoli has a need for degrees and psychology, which has improved its image with Gennaro Gattuso, especially in the defensive side. Tradition is on its side, and qualitatively superior to its opponent. I will support Napoli today, as Fiorentina's off-field image is disappointing
SSC NAPOLI vs ACF FIORENTINA SSC NAPOLI, odds 1.60

Clash with strong motivation, especially for Panetolikos. I expect the defenses to play a key role in the details, so few goals matter. Panetolikos will look to secure the tie and claim victory, while Lamia would say no to a point
PANAITOLIKOS vs LAMIA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.55

Very interesting duel, the two teams have little difference. Real Madrid, however, I believe, are in a better shape and psychologically victorious than winning the title. Ocampos' absence is pivotal, while Seville's prehistory is stark against Real Madrid. I expect the Queen to take advantage of her seat and find a way to get the points of victory
REAL MADRID vs FC SEVILLA @@ REAL MADRID, odds 1.60

Tottenham need the points to win this match. This is probably their last chance to stay in the fight for a Champions League place. I am not sure if they are able to win, but I think it will score. Watford, meanwhile, are in excellent form, averaging four wins and a draw in their last five league games. The confidence of the players is very high. With Tottenham conceding 21 goals in 14 appearances under Mourinho, I think Watford will score
WATFORD FC vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR @@ Both team to score, odds 1.65

betcatalog

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Olympiacos is certainly a big favorite at home and in the absence of Mars. However, odds on legal betting sites are below 1.20 and there is certainly no value. I will go with the goals, where I expect an open game with goals and phases
OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS vs ARIS THESSALONIKI @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.83

I expect both teams to score. Genoa won their last home match, scoring two goals against Sassuolo. It will try to get a positive result thanks to the advantage of the seat. Bearing in mind also that the Roma have many injured and punished. Roma, meanwhile, will play to return to victory. Key striker Edin Djeko will lead the offensive line
GENOA CFC vs AS ROMA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.72

Liverpool's logical favorite, but in the performances the ace plays is unobtrusive. United have gone up defensively and are expected to close even more. I expect the match to move within a reasonable amount of goals and so I will choose both teams to score.
LIVERPOOL FC vs MANCHESTER UNITED @@ Both team to score, odds 1.95

I have a tough duel, which will be judged in the details, which happens very often on the pitch. Xanthi, focuses on defense and hits the counterattack. Panathinaikos has a difficult time scoring and will try to win, with the quality and psychology he has acquired. I expect a very close match, with few goals and few goals
AO XANTHI FC vs PANATHINAIKOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.55