• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Today Tips 17 - 19 Okt 2020

betcatalog

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
I expect both teams to score at Goodison Park. Everton are in fantastic form, having scored 12 goals in the first 4 games. Calvert-Lewin is great, he will have a lot of motivation to continue scoring. The England striker could become the first Everton player to score in the first five games of the league. Liverpool, meanwhile, suffered a heavy defeat at Villa Park and fans are waiting for a reaction from Klopp's players. There must be goals and phases from both teams
EVERTON vs LIVERPOOL @@ Both team to score, odds 1.50

I expect both teams to score in Etihad. Manchester City have scored and conceded goals in each of their three games so far in the Premier League. Arsenal, meanwhile, have scored in all four of their games, keeping their home intact only once. This should be an interesting and effective derby with goals from both sides
MANCHESTER CITY vs ARSENAL @@ Both team to score, odds 1.60

betcatalog

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
No team wants to lose today, since apart from the points, the calm in the club will also deteriorate. I expect a very closed game, with a few goals and phases, with the axes of the two teams being neutralized. I will go with the few goals
AEK vs PAOK @@UNDER 2,5, odds 1,70

I think the climate in Green Club will be different, definitely for the better. I expect Panathinaikos to be more competitive and rationally set up on the pitch. OFI has weaknesses, especially in defense and I expect Panathinaikos to get a positive result
OFH vs PANATHINAIKOS @@ PANATHINAIKOS, odds 2,30

Cologne still do not have a point after three games, while Eintracht Frankfurt counts two wins and one draw. Eintracht strikers Bas Dost and Andre Silva is in excellent shape and in combination with the defensive problems of the hosts, we believe that the strength of the visitors will help secure the three-pointer
FC KOELN vs EINTRACHT FRANKFURT @@ EINTRACHT FRANKFURT, odds 2.10

Both teams are in very good shape. I expect an interesting match, but Tottenham is closer to victory. Quality is on her side, no doubt about it. And I think the Spurs have two players who can make a difference - Kane and Sean
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs WEST HAM UNITED @@ TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR, odds 1.70