• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Today Tips 14-17 Fev 2020

betcatalog

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Valencia Cup knockout and 3-0 defeat by Getafe in last match. Bad for the bats who want to be rebuilt so they can get a place in the first six, which will give them the European ticket. Many of the absence of key players, as well as the tiredness of consecutive games since the beginning of the year, have negatively affected the image of the team. Atletico Madrid are unconvinced, but took a 1-0 win over Granada in the last match and stopped their negative run. The hospital is reminiscent of Atletico, which in any case shows malfunction in the attack, which lately scores with the dropper. Neither of them wants to lose and I expect a balanced match that will be judged marginally
CF VALENCIA vs ATLETICO MADRID @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.55

I expect both teams to score at Moulinex. In addition to the leaders of Liverpool, Wolves have scored goals in each of their last 24 Premier League games. Meanwhile, Leicester have scored six goals in their last two Premier League matches. In addition, they have Wardy, the top scorer with 17 goals. It should be an effective fight, with goals on either side
WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS vs LEICESTER CITY @@ Both team to score, odds 1.75

betcatalog

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
An important battle, with a strong scoring interest, for both teams. The two clubs must give it their all for the points. Score and easily concede the goal and I expect an open game with goals on both sides
ATALANTA BERGAMASCA CALCIO vs AS ROMA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.45

At the bottom of the standings is De Haag, who has struggled in his last home game. In particular he has run unbeaten in seven games with two wins and five draws. In the last match she suffered a severe defeat 4-2 except in the derby ... Sparta Rotterdam's tail and today her mission will be extremely difficult. Eindhoven returned to victory last season with a 3-0 win over Willem and it remains to be seen whether the bad side has left behind or will really start to perform to their true potential.
ADO DEN HAAG vs PSV EINDHOVEN @@ PSV EINDHOVEN, odds 1.60

I think both teams will score in Carrot Road. Liverpool are the best team in the Premier League and are having a great season. The Reds have scored goals in each of the 25 games so far. So the question is for Norwich, is it able to score? I think it is. The Canaries have scored one goal in each of the six home games and I expect to continue that way. Pucci, the club's top scorer with 11 goals, managed to score at Anfield, so why not in her stadium, against the same opponents
NORWICH CITY vs LIVERPOOL FC @@ Both team to score, odds 1.80

Larissa is in a mediocre situation and will have to overcome to get a result. PAOK is up and showed in the games with Panathinaikos that he can beat any opponent in Greece. I expect, one way or another, to score and get away with the points of victory
AE LARISSA FC vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ PAOK THESSALONIKI, odds 1.45

betcatalog

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Very important duel, with no clear favorites on legal betting pages. Lazio is the home team favorite. I'll stay away from the end result and bet on many goals. Both teams have excellent offensive lines and I expect an open goal and spectacle game
SS LAZIO ROMA vs INTER MILANO @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.75

If AEK is patient and shows the same defensive commitment it will work in Thessaloniki. Mars, tired in Peristeri in the second half and the quality of AEK, can be seen in the attack. I'll risk and bet
ARIS THESSALONIKI vs AEK ATHENS @@ AEK ATHENS, odds 2.60

The two most formidable teams in the league are facing today. Lucerne have had three wins in a row in the league since relaunching the league, but have been significantly out of reach, but are unlikely to claim more. This year's championship surgeon, St. Gallen, shares the top of the standings with Jung Boyce and has himself won three consecutive championships. Both have aggressive talent and can confirm Over 2.5. After all, they have done it in most of their confrontations.
FC LUZERN vs FC ST GALLEN 1879 @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.65

Tottenham are closer to winning this match. The Spurs have two Premier League wins, plus one in the FA Cup. The confidence of the players is higher and this fact should not be underestimated. The Villa is only one degree from the drop zone and the players are under a lot of pressure. I don't think they will escape defeat
ASTON VILLA vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR @@ TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR, odds 1.90

Both teams are missing key players. Panathinaikos at home I expect to find a way back to victories, Panatolikos has plenty of weaknesses and I do not think he will be able to get anything positive at OAKA. The ace is small and I would risk combining it with both teams scoring
PANATHINAIKOS vs PANAITOLIKOS @@ Both team to score, odds 2.55