• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Today Tips 10-13 Jan

betcatalog

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Absolutely divided match, but also the odds on legal betting sites in Greece. There is no clear favorite and the result can go anywhere. I will follow the form of both teams, where they score in almost all their games and I would suggest that both teams score
FC STADE RENNES vs OLYMPIQUE MARSEILLE @@ Both team to score, odds 1.80

betcatalog

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
The two teams definitely want the three point, which will be important for the sequel. No team inspires confidence and everything is open about the end result. Due to the criticality of the match, I am waiting for the details to be judged and so I will suggest a few goals
PANAITOLIKOS vs ATROMITOS ATHINON @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.60

Aris is a marginal favorite due to form, but he has no easy task. Larissa hopes to take advantage of her seat to return to success. Mars comes in time and wants to certify his racing rise. I expect a nice and interesting game where both teams can score
AE LARISSA FC vs ARIS THESSALONIKI @@ Both team to score, odds 1.95

We have been seeing a malfunction in Tottenham's attack lately and Cain's absence may have made things even more difficult. Liverpool are serious, but also comfortable. I expect the game to be a derby and to have goals from both teams
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs LIVERPOOL FC @@ Both team to score, odds 1.65

Where interesting duel, which will give us emotions and beautiful match. Lazio is in great shape, unlike Napoli, which cannot meet anything. I expect a lot of goals and phases due to Napoli attacking and defending vacancies
SS LAZIO ROMA vs SSC NAPOLI @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.57

He won over Newcastle and Wigan, but in the match he stayed 1-1 with Villa and will play in the rematch. The reason for Leicester, who has made great appearances this season and at home, has managed to accumulate 23 points in 10 games. Southampton have good momentum, coming from two consecutive doubles in Chelsea and Aston Villa, but today's job will be extremely difficult. Leicester have the second best defense after Liverpool and will not allow many goals for the visitors. Midfielders are excellent and rightly favored today
LEICESTER CITY vs SOUTHAMPTON FC @@ LEICESTER CITY, odds 1.60

betcatalog

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Roma are expected to play aggressively again and with the help of the home side can certainly put in a difficult task for Juventus, which remains the favorite, both because of quality and because of ... Cristiano Ronaldo. I think both teams have at least one goal in the match
AS ROMA vs JUVENTUS TURIN @@ Both team to score, odds 1.60

Final, which gives the title, so there is an incentive. In such a game, there are no safe conclusions, the end result is open. I will follow the game of Atletico Madrid, which watches its defense, receives very difficult goals. Few goals have the first and probably the last reason
REAL MADRID vs ATLETICO MADRID @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.80

Great showdown, with a strong motivation for both teams. PAOK will be more concentrated after its defeat after some time, with no room for scoring losses. The AEK will try, with its defense, to hit counterattacks to get Tuba's result. Italian Carrera is defense based, so I expect a close game with few goals to have a major chance
PAOK THESSALONIKI vs AEK ATHENS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.80

City may have (theoretically) lost the championship train, but it needs to score as many points as it can in the end. Today against the weak Villa has the first reason for the victory, but the "villagers" have proved this year that all opponents are staring. Aston Villa are scoring 9 consecutive home runs and against City's troubled defensive line this season, I think he has a good chance of doing it again.
ASTON VILLA vs MANCHESTER CITY @@ Both team to score, odds 1.75

Very interesting battle in Lamia. The home team is in good shape and losing with difficulty. Olympiacos is having a difficult time at home and will not have an easy task today. The defenses will have the first floor today, after all, both teams are scoring low, with many under 2.5
LAMIA vs OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.72

New Bettor
Reaction score
15.01.20, 17:00
Fiorentina - Atalanta
Total Under(4)
2:1 (1:0)

15.01.20, 22:45
Manchester Utd - Wolverhampton
1T Handicap(+0.25)
1:0 (0:0)

17.01.20, 19:00