• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Today Tips 08-10 Noe

betcatalog

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
By far the most delightful surprise of this year's La Liga is Sociedad, as it figures alongside Barcelona and Real Madrid at the top of the standings. Indeed, today he has a stellar home game against Sky Legends and will win only the first race in a demanding league. The enthusiasm for the Basque people is intense and with their quality they are able to add yet another valuable three-pointer to their asset, which will lead them to a better morale in the cut for national teams.
REAL SOCIEDAD vs CD LEGANES @@ REAL SOCIEDAD, odds 1.70

Cologne remains at the bottom of the standings in the Bundesliga and is apparently looking forward to today's game with Hoffenheim to return to the triplets and take a big breath in the face of a crucial run in the league. The visitors have been faring better than their opponents so far, but today in Cologne they are expected to have difficult times. The two teams are easily scoring in general and the choice of many goals is obvious
FC COLOGNE vs TSG 1899 HOFFENHEIM @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.58

betcatalog

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Under no circumstances can we go against Leicester's form. In addition to beautiful football, it is effective in attack. Arsenal are puzzled and defensively defensive. I expect Leicester, with the help of its headquarters, to take another three-point lead and lay the groundwork for the first four
LEICESTER CITY vs ARSENAL FC @@ LEICESTER CITY, odds 2.00

The home team Bayern Munich are in a strange phase, with defenses lacking, causing a lot of gaps. Dortmund are in better shape and have a psychology of overturning with Inter. Certainly many goals have a great chance, as they play the best attacks, and at the same time, with defensive gaps. I'll risk with Dortmund, I don't trust Bayern at all
FC BAYERN MUNICH vs BORUSSIA DORTMUND @@ +0 Ah BORUSSIA DORTMUND, odds 3.70

Very interesting match and tripod can be an end in itself. If PAOK is not serious, the Cretans can do the damage. I will stay away from the final result and bet on the open play of the two clubs. They score big, easily scoring, while defenses have plenty of gaps. I'm waiting for them to find a goal
OFI KRETA vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ Both team to score, odds 1.75

I expect both teams to score from one goal. Both Sheffield United and Tottenham are in good shape right now. The Blades have scored three goals in their last game, while Tottenham have scored four. Given these events, I expect an effective race at White Hart Lane
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs SHEFFIELD UNITED @@ Both team to score, odds 1.80

betcatalog

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
I don't think there is a capacity issue, Juventus are a top team and at home will find a way to get the trio. Because both teams score and easily concede the goal, the score can be opened
JUVENTUS TURIN vs AC MILAN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.80

Panathinaikos is up recently, something that Tuba has shown. He has found consistency in his game, making collaborations, while defending seems to be tightening with the addition of Schenkfeld. AEK, in general, is volatile, defensively defensive and easily concedes the goal. As Panathinaikos has shown, with both Olympiacos and PAOK, he can counter the big teams. I'll risk and bet on Panathinaikos' victory
PANATHINAIKOS vs AEK ATHENS @@ PANATHINAIKOS, odds 3.30

Battle of the Giants, of great interest. The odds on the ace and the double are completely shared on the betting pages, which shows how open the end result is. I'm not going to take a seat on that. They play two teams, with excellent offensive lines, with excess quality everywhere. I don't see more than two goals in the game. Especially to get a goal early, the pace will open
LIVERPOOL FC vs MANCHESTER CITY @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.65

If Aris is not serious, it will not have an easy day at home, Astera is dangerous. Both teams score and concede the goal easily, an open match can be made on either side
ARIS THESSALONIKI vs ASTERAS TRIPOLIS @@ Both team to score, odds 2.20