• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Today Tips 04 Mar 2020

betcatalog

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Single semi-final for the Cup with the favorites. Lyon is in good shape and is also psychologically elevated after wins over Juventus and St Etienne. He has had four wins in his last five games, while he is particularly strong at home. The guests chase their every goal and are qualitatively two steps above all other teams. I think it's up to the Paris players to win tonight and at odds of this kind it's worth betting on them. The Parisians have proven that they do not understand seats when needed
OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS vs PARIS SAINT GERMAIN @@ PARIS SAINT GERMAIN, odds 1.70

I expect a game with a lot of purpose, as there is the repeater. I expect to have a repeat of the championship match and I will bet on a few goals
PAOK THESSALONIKI vs OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.65

It will be a tough battle, where the qualification will be judged on the details in both matches. AEK is firm in defense with Carrera in the leadership technique and will strive to maintain a zero in her defense. Aris is not far from Thessaloniki and wants to return to his home country with hopes of qualifying. I expect a low score, with a lot of purpose and I'll bet a few goals
AEK ATHENS vs ARIS THESSALONIKI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.57

betcatalog

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
There will be bodies falling between two teams that have exactly the same goals. Waiting for a very tough match, with the home side pressing hard and Bilbao looking for a goal from either a rebound or a counterattack
GRANADA CF vs ATHLETIC BILBAO @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.60

The relaunch of the league for Salzburg has been disappointing, as the team has counted three defeats and two draws (all G / G and Over3.5). The Minamino and Haland flight may have been expected to affect the team aggressively, but the biggest problem is in defense, where the team has conceded 14 goals in the last five games. The visitors also dominated in the re-opening of the league with Salzburg 2-3 for the championship and with a series of victories now leading the standings with 51 points, against 45 Salzburg. In value performance the simple Over 2.5
FC SALZBURG vs LASK @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.62

betcatalog

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Tottenham will be forced to press first on a pitch Leipzig has not learned to play defensively. I think both teams will score goals and make it to the Red Bull Arena
RB LEIPZIG vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.70