• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Today Tips 02 Dec

betcatalog

Professional Bettor
Both opposing teams are fallen and you can not trust them. For AEK many are at stake, only the victory exists for it, it is not in a good match condition and there is no value in the final result. I'm going to risk the few goals that we are offered at value odds
AEK ATHENS vs AO XANTHI FC @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.80

Particular reference should be made to Eindracht Frankfurt, which is in excellent condition and especially aggressively throws ... fires. The match with Wolfsburg is by no means easy, but victory has the first reason
EINTRACHT FRANKFURT vs VFL WOLFSBURG @@ EINTRACHT FRANKFURT, odds 1.90

I expect a very strong showdown on Kleanthis Vikelidis, both gladiators have to prove they deserve to be in the top five. There is no clear favorite in betting companies, favorite is Aris, but I'm not quite sure this is true. The few goals have a lot of luck
ARIS THESSALONIKI vs PANATHINAIKOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.65

Liverpool and Everton have very good offensive lines and can score easily. It will be a big fight in the derby and it can be confirmed that both teams score
LIVERPOOL FC vs EVERTON FC @@ Both team to score, odds 1.80

3/4 yesterday so we continue on the same path and here is my prediction for today.

Sport: CS:GO
Tournament: Supernova Malta
Match: Team Liquid vs NRG
Bet: 10/10u on Team Liquid @ pinnacle .com, 1.63

I said before this tournament that if Team Liquid does not win they can release their roster and I still think so. They paid 2 times the money before it started and now it is the final and they pay 1.6, way too high!

You find the rest of my predictions here: sv_gravityone