• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Tips today 10 Jan 2021

betcatalog

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
With Arminia Bielefeld facing defensive problems when pressed in the back this season, we can imagine that Hertha is the favorite for Sunday's match. Hertha is on the rise, has trained forwards and can pass with a victory today
ARMINIA BIELEFELD vs HERTHA BERLIN @@ HERTHA BERLIN, odds 1.90

We will see a beautiful match and with rhythm since they will both help in this. There will be an open match, where both teams can score, with the final result being open.
Apollon Smirnis vs Asteras tripolis @@ Both team to score, odds 1,93

Both teams will give their all for the points of victory, to get a lead for the six. They are vulnerable defensively, they easily concede the goal in their defense and I will take risks, with both teams scoring
Atromitos vs OFH @@ Both team to score, odds 2,05

I expect an effective match in Turin. The latest results of both teams are the main reason for the selection. Juventus won 4-1 against Udinese and 3-1 against Milan. Sassuolo lost 5-1 in Bergamo and won 2-1 against Genoa. In addition, Kyria has many problems in defense with three absent key players. I think there could be at least four goals, but I suggest a safer option over 3.00. This means that your bet will return if exactly three goals are scored in this match
JUVENTUS vs SASSUOLO @@ +3.00 Over, odds 1.70