1. Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)
    Dismiss Notice

Tips Serie A 25/10/2017

Discussion in 'Italy' started by betcatalog, Oct 25, 2017.

test
  1. betcatalog

betcatalog Professional Bettor

Credit:
    $2,841.33
    Napoli score a lot with 26 goals active and only five against. In total, seven in the nine over 2.5, only in the two previous with Roma and Inter, have scored under three goals. Napoli has proven herself to be a better team and a class more than her current opponent, I expect today to easily win the win and make a lot of goals in the match
    GENOA CFC vs SSC NAPOLI @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.60

Fiorentina has seven over 2.5 over 2.5 goals goals, with five goals at goal, three in four over 2.5 goals goals. Torino has six at nine over 2.5 and three at five over 2 , 5 away. It comes from three continuous over 2.5 away from her audience. The two teams score easily and accept the goal, I expect open goal play on either side
    ACF FIORENTINA vs FC TORINO @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.60

3. Jayo20

Jayo20 New Bettor

Credit:
    $48.85
    Juventus - Spal >>> Handicap +2,5 Spal (1,85)

I think, Juve will be play a reserve line-up. Media are reporting that today will play Szczesny, Bentancur and Asamoah. So, I think, Juve will win today, but one or two goals difference.