1. Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)
    Dismiss Notice

Tips Champions League 12/13 Sep

Discussion in 'Champions League Betting' started by betcatalog, Sep 12, 2017.

test
  1. betcatalog

betcatalog Professional Bettor

Credit:
    $2,839.33
    Benfica wants the three points to take the lead in qualifying for the next stage, is an experienced team, can win after CSKA away from Russia has many issues, mainly in its defense.
    SL BENFICA vs CSKA MOSCOW @@ SL BENFICA, odds 1.75

Difficult confrontation for every prediction, in my opinion everything is open, I expect open play, where both teams can score because of the defensive weaknesses of both teams
    OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS vs SPORTING CP @@ Both team to score, odds 2.20

3. betcatalog

betcatalog Professional Bettor

Credit:
    $2,839.33
    In the Netherlands I am looking forward to an open match, City now, apart from an experienced coach, has acquired the same experience in the event, it can start with a win with many goals
    FEYENOORD ROTTERDAM vs MANCHESTER CITY @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.67

Porto is a good team, knows how to capitalize on its headquarters and its quality, can take advantage of the weaknesses that Besiktas has to face away from her country and get the win
    FC PORTO vs BESIKTAS JK @@ WIN FC PORTO, odds 1.60

I will risk the dynamics and aggression of Monaco, which can take effect in Germany at the headquarters of Leipzig
    RB LEIPZIG vs AS MONACO @@ +0 Asian handicap AS MONACO, odds 2.20