• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Tips 29 Jan

betcatalog

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
In any derby especially between good teams all the effects are off, the PSG has not won my confidence this year, unlike the Monaco makes amazing year and scored a comfort would risk it and go win away
PARIS SAINT GERMAIN vs AS MONACO @@ +0.75 AH AS MONACO, odds 2.08

Veria has the second worst defense in the division with 26 conceded goals. Olympiacos has the best attack in the division when it is not a serious problem to win any opponent in the Super League. The over 2,5 is quite possible
VEROIA FC vs OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.79

PAOK in the six most recent games has five wins and one unlucky defeat, and together with the cup has nine wins in its last 10 games. It has the fourth best attack in the division and the second best defense with 11 goals passive.
The Panetolikos is not at its best, in the last six games has only won AEK at home, has beaten four times and one draw. Recently, faced with defense matters, accepting too easily the goal and be allowed to get the desired results. PAOK is in excellent condition, shows that most can win and away, I do not know if it will change many things in the Chavos his team will follow the form of PAOK
PANAITOLIKOS vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ PAOK THESSALONIKI, odds 1.91

Atromitos home making small scoring has 6 to 8 under 2,5, while PAS whole league has 11 to 17 under 2,5 and 12 to 17 no goal. I expect close game with few goals, which is likely to determine the score would suggest the under 2,5
ATROMITOS ATHINON vs PAS GIANNINA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50