• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Tips 21-23 Nov 2020

betcatalog

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Spezia and Atalanta, have six in seven over 2.5 and we expect a match with goals and phases. Important luck over 3.5
SPEZIA vs ATALANTA @@ +3.50 Over, odds 1.95

We could learn a lot and give Tottenham title credentials from this match. Winning would be a real statement of intent, and Manchester City's silly form this season gives them the chance to win three points that would have sent them to the top. However, the failure of Man, City to score more than once in a Premier League game certainly can not continue for much longer and we expect to change from this match by one point. I will bet on many goals

The two teams were held to a 2-2 draw in their last match at the end of June. Both teams will be without some key players today Saturday, but there will still be plenty of quality on the pitch, and a draw would not be the worst result for any coach. If any team has a better chance of getting the three-pointer it is the home team Atletico
ATLETICO MADRID vs BARCELONA @@ +0 Ah ATLETICO MADRID, odds 2.05

Derby with several peculiarities and the season we are going through. Certainly the two clubs will give their all for the victory, since apart from the scoring motivation, there is also the motivation of prestige. I expect a closed game with few goals and phases, Olympiacos has significant absences in the midfield, while Panathinaikos will try to close the spaces and hit the counterattacks
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs MANCHESTER CITY @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.60

Derby with several peculiarities and the season we are going through. Certainly the two clubs will give their all for the victory, since apart from the scoring motivation, there is also the motivation of prestige. I expect a closed game with few goals and phases, Olympiacos has significant absences in the midfield, while Panathinaikos will try to close the spaces and hit the counterattacks
OLYMPIACOS vs PANATHINAIKOS @@ UNDER 2,5, odds 1.65