1. Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)
    Dismiss Notice

Tips 19/01/2018 until 22/01/2018

Discussion in 'Daily Chat Betting Tips' started by betcatalog, Jan 19, 2018.

test
  1. betcatalog

betcatalog Professional Bettor

Credit:
    $3,535.03
    Caen has 17 out of 21 under 2.5 and no goals and nine at 11 under 2.5 home. Caen wishes to secure her stay in the class while Marseille is in the top spot on the scoreboard. I will rely on the defenses of the two teams, but the defeat of Caen and I will bet on the few goals
    SM CAEN vs OLYMPIQUE MARSEILLE @@ +2.75 Under, odds 1.98

Possible confrontation between two strong opponents who can score a goal due to very good offensive lines and confirm that both to score
    FC UTRECHT vs AZ ALKMAAR @@ Both team to score, odds 1.53

3. betcatalog

betcatalog Professional Bettor

Credit:
    $3,535.03
    Lyon has 14 out of 21 over 2.5 and six out of ten over 2.5 goals and home goal goals. Paris Saint Germain has the best defense and attack in the category, having 16 out of 21 over 2.5 goals and six out of ten goals away from home. I expect open matches, have good attacks and can score as many goals as possible, goal goals are
    OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS vs PARIS SAINT GERMAIN @@ Both team to score, odds 1.68

It is not at their best that both teams, apart from the prestige, certainly want the points, I expect not to take much risk and to be especially careful defensive, which, of course, have the best defenses in the category
    INTER MILANO vs AS ROMA @@ +2.75 Under, odds 2.00

The home team is in a bad state, it is not accidental in the relegation positions, Tottenham has quality and can get the points of victory
    SOUTHAMPTON FC vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR @@ TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR, odds 1.70

The two teams have the opposite form, Asteras Tripolis has found its pace and pressures and can be imposed on the small and medium teams, today I think it can go undefeated from Lamia
    LAMIA vs ASTERAS TRIPOLIS @@ +0 AH ASTERAS TRIPOLIS, odds 1.85

Sampdoria has 14 at 19 over 2.5, Fiorentina has 11 at 20 over 2.5, it can be an open match with a lot of goals on both sides
    UC SAMPDORIA vs ACF FIORENTINA @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.88