1. Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)
    Dismiss Notice

Tips 13/04/2018 until 16/04/2018

Discussion in 'Daily Chat Betting Tips' started by betcatalog, Apr 13, 2018.

test
  1. betcatalog

betcatalog Professional Bettor

Credit:
    $4,414.90
    Home team Wolfsburg has a higher need for points and is required to give it all for the win, I expect to take advantage of her seat and not to lose today
    VFL WOLFSBURG vs FC AUGSBURG @@ +0 Ah VFL WOLFSBURG, odds 1.47

Hercules total has 22 out of 30 goals and 13 goals in 15 home goals.
    Alkmaar Only one match in the last seven was not goal-goal. The two teams score easily and easily accept the goal, it is no coincidence that they have many goal goals, I expect open goals with many goals

HERACLES ALMELO vs AZ ALKMAAR @@ Both team to score, odds 1.44

Squeal likes this.
  3. betcatalog

Credit:
    $4,414.90
    I do not know how City will appear, after the bad performances, the two teams are excellent in the attack and can score from a goal
    TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs MANCHESTER CITY @@ Both team to score, odds 1.50

The two teams do not have an ideal match, but we are at a critical point and will give it all to the victory. I expect to open a match with goals and goals and I will bet on goal goals
    ATALANTA BERGAMASCA CALCIO vs INTER MILANO @@ Both team to score, odds 1.80

The two teams have opposing forms, Barcelona has been showing it for a long time, something confirmed in Rome. Today, he will have no easy task against Valencia, I do not think he will win by goal difference
    FC BARCELONA vs CF VALENCIA @@ +2.25 AH CF VALENCIA, odds 2.10

Overall, the two teams have 18 out of 26 under 2.5. Levadic is indifferent and Asteras Tripolis has a strong motivation, which will be bigger with a win today, I do not score many goals
    FC LEVADIAKOS vs ASTERAS TRIPOLIS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

4. betcatalog

Credit:
    $4,414.90
    Monaco has more need for points, the difference is not so great to be offered absolute favor the home side, Monaco can get the result
    PARIS SAINT GERMAIN vs AS MONACO @@ +2.25 Ah AS MONACO, odds 2.05

Xanthi has the motivation, quality and help of the headquarters to get the points of victory and make an important step for the fifth place
    A.O XANTHI vs PAS GIANNINA @@ A.O XANTHI, odds 1.85

The most important match, which may judge the second place in the category, I expect an open match with phases and goals on both sides, I will bet on both teams to score
    FC SCHALKE 04 vs BORUSSIA DORTMUND @@ Both team to score, odds 1.60

The two teams want the points for each of their own reasons, I expect to be very cautious and not to take risks, since a goal will change the balance, the few goals have a lot of luck
    LARISA AEL vs PANAITOLIKOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.47