1. Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)
    Dismiss Notice

Tips 12/01/2018 until 15/01/2018

Discussion in 'Daily Chat Betting Tips' started by betcatalog, Jan 11, 2018.

test
  1. betcatalog

betcatalog Professional Bettor

Credit:
    $4,513.83
    Malaga away from her audience has one win and eight defeats, with 4 goals in favor and 17 against. Malacca, especially in the away games, I do not know how to save the game, Getafe is comfortable and high on her pitch, can take advantage of the weaknesses of Malaga and get the victory
    CF GETAFE vs CF MALAGA @@ WIN GETAFE, odds 1.80

Strasbourg has 14 out of 19 over 2.5 and seven at nine over 2.5 home games. The two teams are almost equal, as the score looks, the break has altered their form, so I will go with the Strasbourg game, which is open, making great scoring
    RACING STRASBOURG vs GUINGAMP @@ +2.50 Over, odds 2.13

Leverkusen has a total of 12 goals in 17 goals and five in eight home games. Excellent teams both are expected to have a very good match, with phases and goals on either side, have very good attacking lines and can score one goal
    BAYER LEVERKUSEN vs BAYERN MUNICH @@ Both team to score, odds 1.53

3. betcatalog

Credit:
    $4,513.83
    Monaco has a total of 12 out of 19 over 2.5 and six at nine away. Quite interesting and powerful showdown, all the results are open, I will follow the open game of Monaco and I will bet on the many goals, although Montpellier, it plays very closed
    HSC MONTPELLIER vs AS MONACO @@ +2.50 Over, odds 2.29

An important match for both teams, who want a good show and victory to begin to find rhythm and points. Levadiakos is a racing downhill, while Panathinaikos is on the rise in recent matches, I think it will be a very closed match with few goals and I will win the Panathinaikos victory
    FC LEVADIAKOS vs PANATHINAIKOS @@ -0.25 AH PANATHINAIKOS, odds 2.00

In a very good situation both teams, especially the home team who does not lose in the most recent, I will go against her form, because her defense is problematic and Atletico is experienced and can take advantage of it and go through one difficult headquarters
    SD EIBAR vs ATLETICO MADRID @@ ATLETICO MADRID, odds 2.06

Home team Apollo Smyrna needs more points and must give it all for the win, Panionios is distinguished by stability in recent years, today I expect to be open to a match with goals on either side
    APOLLON SMIRNIS vs PANIONIOS @@ Both team to score, odds 2.20

Girona has 11 out of 17 goals in the league and one home away from home. The home side is more comfortable to score, while Las Palmas needs points, Gerona scores easily and easily accepts the goal, while Las Palmas will be offensive, so I expect to be open game with phases and goals on either side
    GIRONA CF vs UNION DEPORTIVA LAS PALMAS @@ Both team to score, odds 1.66

4. betcatalog

Credit:
    $4,513.83
    Dortmund took a break from the break and is ready to make its counterattack, Wolfsburg has limited possibilities and I do not think she can resist her opponent
    HERTHA BSC BERLIN vs BORUSSIA DORTMUND @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.80

Barcelona with Ernesto Valverde on her bench is unstoppable and it is hard to put obstacles, I expect today to make another easy win
    REAL SOCIEDAD vs FC BARCELONA @@ WIN BARCELONA, odds 1.50

Derby who pulls all the lights on him, runs the two best offensive lines in the class, scoring at will, so I do not bet on the many goals
    LIVERPOOL FC vs MANCHESTER CITY @@ +2.75 Over, odds 1.69

It is obviously a little fallen, the two teams, in the most recent games, today have absences, will give it all for the win, they can score from a goal and confirm the goals goal
    ASTERAS TRIPOLIS vs LARISA AEL @@ Both team to score, odds 2.40

Atromitos overall has 11 out of 16 under 2.5. Panetolikos away six to eight under 2.5. Atromitos has proved that a very good team and is not accidentally so high on the scoreboard, is very defensive, Panetolikos with the new coach wants to make a new start, I do not see open matches and goals
    ATROMITOS ATHINON vs PANAITOLIKOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.55