1. Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)
    Dismiss Notice

Tips 11/05/2018 until 14/05/2018

Discussion in 'Daily Chat Betting Tips' started by betcatalog, May 10, 2018.

test
  1. betcatalog

betcatalog Professional Bettor

Credit:
    $4,513.83
    I will not say much about this show, in these races the motivation plays an important role , Marseig
    EA GUINGAMP vs OLYMPIQUE MARSEILLE @@ OLYMPIQUE MARSEILLE, odds 1.67

Based on the motivation I suggest the double of Brest, which is molded against Chateauroux, who is indifferent
    LB CHATEAUROUX vs STADE BRESTOIS @@ STADE BRESTOIS, odds 1.67

3. betcatalog

Credit:
    $4,513.83
    The two teams need the points, but Lyon is in full form, scores in comfort and I will trust it today, he can win
    RACING STRASBOURG vs OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS @@ OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS, odds 1.55

a great match that ideally suits the season, I hope to evolve smoothly and enjoy the joy of the game. I expect the two teams not to take any particular risks and to be cautious, giving weight to the defensive function. The two teams have the best defenses and I see a closed match with a few goals
    AEK ATHENS vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

Delegated La Coruña, with a defensive defensive play, Villarreal has strong motivation is better team and can win
    DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA vs CF VILLARREAL @@ VILLARREAL, odds 2.00

4. betcatalog

Credit:
    $4,513.83
    It is a good match, but the prestige also plays an important role, I expect a close match with a few goals after the two good defense
    AS ROMA vs JUVENTUS TURIN @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.72

The two teams want the victory points, but Lazio is the best team, scores with ease and can even hardly get away with the victory
    FC CROTONE vs SS LAZIO ROMA @@ LAZIO ROMA, odds 1.90

Fiorentina has a golden chance to play at the Europa League, making two victories, today with the help of its headquarters it can make the first
    ACF FIORENTINA vs CAGLIARI CALCIO @@ FIORENTINA, odds 1.50