1. Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)
    Dismiss Notice

Tips 09/03/2018 until 12/03/2018

Discussion in 'Daily Chat Betting Tips' started by betcatalog, Mar 8, 2018.

test
  1. betcatalog

betcatalog Professional Bettor

Credit:
    $4,051.97
    There is a difference in the capacity of the two teams, Monaco has found a pace and it does not seem to be able to stop it, Monaco scoring with ease, while Strasbourg easily accepts the goals
    RACING STRASBOURG vs AS MONACO @@ AS MONACO, odds 1.72

The Roma has proved that it is not a negligible unit, it can win any, Turin is indifferent, having no real goals and I do not expect to get anything good from today's match
    AS ROMA vs FC TORINO @@ AS ROMA, odds 1.67

The two teams have different goals and different capacities, I think Schalke is a better team and can be undefeated today
    FSV MAINZ 05 vs FC SCHALKE @@ +0 Ah SCHALKE, odds 1.73

3. betcatalog

Credit:
    $4,051.97
    Panathinaikos has 19 out of 24 under 2.5 goals and no goals, with nine out of 11 under 2.5. Asteras Tripolis has nine under 11 under 2.5 away games. The two teams have psychology, from their previous results, will be a beautiful battle on the Avenue, will not open the match, will be judged in the details, so the few goals have a lot of luck
    PANATHINAIKOS vs ASTERAS TRIPOLIS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

Atromitos is serious and stable in his performance and is not accidental, so high on the scoreboard, Panionios is not at his best, has some absences and seems to be confused, I expect Atromitos, he can go undefeated
    PANIONIOS vs ATROMITOS ATHINON @@ +0 Ah ATROMITOS ATHINON, odds 1.80

A tough battle, which may somehow judge the second place in the league, is in the midst of European confrontations, Liverpool, has stability, scoring in will on many occasions and can be undefeated today
    MANCHESTER UNITED vs LIVERPOOL FC @@ +0 Ah LIVERPOOL FC, odds 1.80

Real Madrid will not have an easy task, Eibar is a good team and will resist, however, Real Madrid, it has a lot of quality and can pass from any seat
    SD EIBAR vs REAL MADRID @@ REAL MADRID, odds 1.50

4. betcatalog

Credit:
    $4,051.97
    Inter is not at its best, it's been bending for a long time, Napoli gives it all for the title, I expect to leave behind, defeat from the Roma and return to victories
    INTER MILANO vs SSC NAPOLI @@ NAPOLI, odds 1.95

A huge duel can easily be described as a title game, I expect AEK to be careful and not to take risks, and the score is very good, I expect a very closed match, with a few goals
    PAOK THESSALONIKI vs AEK ATHEN @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.45

Another major match, with both teams fighting for the fifth place, I expect to give them everything to win and so I expect both teams to score
    A.O XANTHI vs PANAITOLIKOS @@ Both team to score, odds 2.10

Cagliari has limited capabilities and defensive gaps, Lazio score at will and can go from this home, the home team will look elsewhere
    CAGLIARI CALCIO vs SS LAZIO ROMA @@ LAZIO ROMA, odds 1.65