1. Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)
    Dismiss Notice

Tips 09/02/2018 until 12/02/2018

Discussion in 'Daily Chat Betting Tips' started by betcatalog, Feb 8, 2018.

test
  1. betcatalog

betcatalog Professional Bettor

Credit:
    $3,535.03
    Juventus wants to make a professional victory to face Tottenham on Tuesday, with more psychology, Fiorentina easily gets a goal and I do not think it will be able to resist the molded Juventus
    ACF FIORENTINA vs JUVENTUS TURIN @@ JUVENTUS TURIN, odds 1.91

In good shape, both teams need the points and they will give it all for the points, they have good offensive lines and I am expecting today to score from one goal and confirm to score both teams
    AS SAINT ETIENNE vs OLYMPIQUE MARSEILLE @@ Both team to score, odds 1.70

sigma1x2.com likes this.
  3. betcatalog

Credit:
    $3,535.03
    Lazio makes great scoring, has only three under 2.5 and a single away. Napoli should not leave Juventus in the first place, it is required to get the three points of victory and come back in front of the championship race, today I expect to be an open match with many phases and goals, which is very often the two groups
    SSC NAPOLI vs SS LAZIO ROMA @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.65

Bayern Munich is comfortable in the game, Schalke is burning to return to victory and to keep in the top positions, I will bet on the relative indifference of the home side and I will go with both teams score
    FC BAYERN MUNICH vs FC SCHALKE @@ Both team to score, odds 1.95

Panathinaikos will not have many opportunities for double, PAS easily gets a goal, with very often defensive issues, I will risk and I will bet on Panathinaikos
    PAS GIANNINA vs PANATHINAIKOS @@ +0.25 Ah PANATHINAIKOS, odds 1.81

Xanthi is always on the pitch, Corfu is lost away from its headquarters, I expect Xanthi, even if it is difficult to win
    A.O XANTHI vs A.O.K. @@ A.O XANTHI, odds 1.65

Arsenal has a total of 15 goals in 26 goals and eight goals in 12 away goalscorers. Very interesting game, before the European matches, the two teams will give it all for an easy win, without losses, have excellent offensive lines, can easily score and confirm that both teams score
    TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs ARSENAL FC @@ Both team to score, odds 1.57

4. betcatalog

Credit:
    $3,535.03
    Olympiacos is in a difficult turn and I do not know he will react, he will have anxiety, because if he does not win he will stay behind the title race, I expect a very closed game with few phases and goals, as Atromitos usually does
    ATROMITOS ATHINON vs OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.60

Liverpool overall has 18 out of 26 over 2.5 and 11 out of 13 away. The two teams will fight for the points, Liverpool has the lead, I expect an open match with phases and goals and I will bet on the many goals
    SOUTHAMPTON FC vs LIVERPOOL FC @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.75

Where AEK has come, everything is up to it, it can win all its goals with victories, today it will not be easy, but the OAKA is strong and can take advantage of the weaknesses of the away team and get the win
    AEK ATHEN vs ASTERAS TRIPOLIS @@ AEK ATHEN, odds 1.40

I have no confidence in Platanias, I think it will be the team that will fall, Panetolikos is raised with Della on his bench, I expect to give it all today and with the help of the seat to win
    PANAITOLIKOS vs PLATANIAS CHANION @@ PANAITOLIKOS, odds 1.56

Very good teams, in an interesting match that can judge some things after the championship, Gerona, is fighting openly and with relative naivety, I expect to open a match with goals on either side, to score both teams
    FC SEVILLA vs GIRONA CF @@ Both team to score, odds 1.80

sigma1x2.com likes this.