1. Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)
    Dismiss Notice

Tips 03/11/2017 until 06/11/2017

Discussion in 'Daily Chat Betting Tips' started by betcatalog, Nov 3, 2017.

test
  1. betcatalog

betcatalog Professional Bettor

Credit:
    $2,839.33
    Rennes comes from four under 2.5 and five in six last. Bordeaux comes from three under 2.5 and five at seven last. The match is important for Rehn to continue winning, while Bordeaux returns to victories and successes, I expect a close match with few goals
    STADE RENNES vs GIRONDINS BORDEAUX @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.70

Gent has only received three goals, so it has five to six under 2.5 home games. Standar Li├Ęge away from home has 5 out of seven under 2.5. In this match the two teams need to score points to score, have a modest form and wait a few goals
    KAA GENT vs STANDARD LIEGE @@ +2.75 Under, odds 1.63

Sparta is coming from three over 2.5 goals games in its last four games. Hernenphen has a total of 8 out of 10 over 2.5 goals and five out of five away goals and goals. It comes from six consecutive over 2.5 goals. The two teams are not at their best, I will go with the many goals
    SPARTA ROTTERDAM vs SC HEERENVEEN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.71

3. betcatalog

Credit:
    $2,839.33
    Dortmund fights open and scores with ease, but leaves open and accepts some goals. It has eight out of ten over 2.5 goals, and it has seven consecutive over 2.5 goals and five goals. Bayern Munich totaling six out of ten over 2.5. In such a match every result is open, the two teams do not have big differences and the match can go everywhere, but I certainly expect to be open to a lot of matches
    BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs FC BAYERN MUNICH @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.50

Asteras Tripoli has very limited possibilities and if he finds a strong and determined team will not be able to resist, Panathinaikos seems to find his pressures and gains stability in his performance, he has the psychology of the victories in the recent games and today can to get his first victory
    ASTERAS TRIPOLIS vs PANATHINAIKOS @@ PANATHINAIKOS, odds 2.60

Atromitos is undefeated, in five recently he only counts wins, he has not received goals in the last seven games, keeping the best passive with only three goals. Atromitos is not accidentally undefeated and pioneer, he has granite defense and can strike in the fight against quality and reliability
    ATROMITOS ATHINON vs PANIONIOS @@ ATROMITOS ATHINON, odds 2.22

Panaitolikos overall has seven to nine under 2.5 with six being no goal. Xanthi does not have a match with more than three goals yet, while the seven are without a goal. The away team has only under 2.5 goals and no goals. The two teams are not in their best, so they need points and they will be cautious, I expect very closed match
    PANAITOLIKOS vs A.O XANTHI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.45

4. betcatalog

Credit:
    $2,839.33
    Chelsea's defense in Rome was tragic, so today I expect to be very cautious, on the other hand Mourinho all the big matches have to face very close to zero in the defense, so today I expect a game with few goals
    CHELSEA FC vs MANCHESTER UNITED @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.67

seven in the nine under 2.5 have both teams, I expect very closed match, with emphasis on defenses since no team wants to lose defeat, I will propose the few goals
    AEK ATHEN vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.63

Apollo Smyrna has eight in ninth under 2.5 and four in four at home. PAS Giannena counts six in nine under 2.5 and four in five away. The two teams and especially the home team need the points, I expect a close match with a few final goal goals
    APOLLON SMIRNIS vs PAS GIANNINA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.40

Kassiopi has a total of seven in ninth under 2.5 and five in five at home. Larisa is quite improved defensive, accepting difficult goals. I expect the two teams to give it all for the victory, always watching their defense, I will go here with the few goals
    A.O.K. vs LARISA AEL @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.40

Platanias is not at all good, Olympiacos slowly shows his touches and today I expect to make an outbreak, I will go with the many goals
    OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS vs PLATANIAS CHANION @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.60

5. betcatalog

Credit:
    $2,839.33
    Nurnberg has nine out of 12 over 2.5 goals and eight at 12 goals in its home base with just one match under three goals, while in its last eight it has over 2.5 goals and goals. Ingolstadt has eight over twelve over 2.5, while in the last eight he has only one game with under three goals. The two teams score and accept easily the goals, they will fight for the victory and can be an open game with many goals
    FC NUREMBERG vs FC INGOLSTADT +2.50 Over, odds 1.82

Levadiakos has a total of eight to nine under 2.5, while only one of the five games was at home, with more than one goal. Lamia has six at nine under 2.5 and seven at nine goal goal. Levadiakos made his first defeat and we expect to see how he will react while Lamia is on a racing pace, taking points everywhere today, I expect the two teams are very cautious and will not get many goals
    FC LEVADIAKOS vs LAMIA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.40

stoixima