1. Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)
    Dismiss Notice

Tips 01/12/2017 until 04/12/2017

Discussion in 'Daily Chat Betting Tips' started by betcatalog, Nov 30, 2017.

test
  1. betcatalog

betcatalog Professional Bettor

Credit:
    $3,024.87
    Sure, a big fight between two good and quality teams, Juventus is not the team of previous years, Napoli is excellent this year and has shown that he can be considered a favorite for the title, I will go with the seat and the dynamics of Napoli
    SSC NAPOLI vs JUVENTUS @@ -0.25 AH NAPOLI, odds 1.80

11 in 15 both team to score has Dijon, who is open and scoring and easily accepting the goal, I expect to beat Bordeaux in an open game with many goals
    DIJON FCO vs GIRONDINS BORDEAUX @@ Both team to score, odds 1.91

The Roma is a strong team, especially at home, Spal has limited possibilities, today I expect the Roma to make a professional victory with a small score
    AS ROMA vs SPAL @@ +3.50 Under, oods 1.75

3. betcatalog

Credit:
    $3,024.87
    Real Madrid has been finding out how to win in Bilbao in recent years, is not in good shape and Real can get the three points of victory
    ATHLETIC BILBAO vs REAL MADRID @@ WIN REAL MADRID, odds 1.50

Only one Xanthi game was under 2.5. PAOK has a total of eight to 12 under 2.5 goals and no goals, while away from home it has five to six under 2.5. Both teams have racing problems, Xanthi will make its classic game, defending and kicking in counterattacks, while PAOK will try to take possession and attack with claims, I expect a very closed match
    A.O XANTHI vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

Leverkusen totally counts ten in 13 over 2.5 goals and goals at home, with just over three goals in its home. Nortmund has 11 out of 13 over 2.5 goals and six at seven away, eight games with goal goals . in this match you can not bet on the goals
    BAYER 04 LEVERKUSEN vs BORUSSIA DORTMUND @@ +2.75 Over, odds 1.56

The two teams have a total of 9 out of 12 Under 2.5 and very often make a small score, I expect a very closed match with a few final goal attempts
    ASTERAS TRIPOLIS vs A.O.K. @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

4. betcatalog

Credit:
    $3,024.87
    Sampdoria has a total of 10 out of 13 over 2.5 and five at six in its field. Lazio has 11 out of 13 over 2.5 goals and seven out of seven away. Excellent teams and both opponents score at will and can now be an open game with many goals
    UC SAMPDORIA vs SS LAZIO ROMA @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.65

Levadiakos has a total of ten in 12 under 2.5 and five in six at home. AEK has a total of nine to 12 under 2.5 while home away from home with over three goals. Levadiakos is not good in the last games and you can not trust him, AEK has a strong motivation and will give it all to go to Vienna calm and qualify, I expect a very closed match in the difficult racing space
    FC LEVADIAKOS vs AEK ATHEN @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

Eupen is at the bottom of the scoreboard with ten points, having ten defeats in 16 games, having received 41 goals, her defense is the worst in the category. It has suffered two defeats and four in five last games.
    Club Brugge is the first in the league with 40 points, five over the second place, having even less play, in 16 games has 13 wins, one draw and two defeats, has scored 36 goals and has 14 goals. It is coming from two victories with just one defeat in the last eight games. The difference between the two teams is great and one can easily reach, the other Club Brugge scored with ease, I expect the host to make another victory

AS EUPEN vs CLUB BRUGGE @@ CLUB BRUGGE, odds 1.65

Panathinaikos has only one match with over three goals, making very small scores. Panionios overall has nine out of 12 under 2.5, home away from home six in six under 2.5. Both teams are not at the best and today they want to return to good performances, leaving behind whatever problems they face, I expect a very closed match with few final goals and goals
    PANATHINAIKOS vs PANIONIOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

Milan with Gatuzo for the first time on her bench, has an ideal opponent today to start her counterattack, I expect psychology to change and win
    BENEVENTO CALCIO vs AC MILAN @@ AC MILAN, odds 1.40

betbaguette likes this.
  5. betcatalog

Credit:
    $3,024.87
    Girona is a better team in a better match and with the help of her seat can win, Alaves has the worst attack of the category
    GIRONA CF vs CD ALAVES @@ GIRONA, odds 1.65

Very good team champion Wolves, is in form, has the motive of climbing into the big class and can get the three points of victory
    BIRMINGHAM CITY vs WOLVERHAMPTON @@ WIN WOLVERHAMPTON, odds 1.80

Platanias squad is rightfully the first favorite to relegate, Atromitos is a solid team with several virtues and can get a positive result on all the Super League stadiums, I expect to leave undefeated from Crete
    PLATANIAS CHANION vs ATROMITOS @@ -0.25 AH ATROMITOS, odds 1.87