• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Swansea vs West Brom

Writer

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
URL
Swansea vs West Brom

ENGLAND: Championship

This can be an interesting match. So, this is the match between the two former teams from EPL. Hosts experienced a heavy blow against Norwich (1: 4) at home in the last game. Nevertheless, they still have the goal of reaching one of the top six places on top of the table. They have 3 wins and 2 losses in the last five games. They are currently in the 10th place with 7 wins and a goal difference of 20:17 after 18 rounds in the new season. At home, they have 4-2-3 so far. No doubt, they are able to score in this match. In fact, they want to pick up all three points. It will not be a nice job for them. Midfielders Fulton and Fer are doubtful for this one. But McBurnie (7 goals) may be able to find a better chance of score.
Otherwise, hosts have 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat in the last five h2h matches.
On the other hand, visitors are a very solid team. In the last match they picked up all three points against Ipswich (1: 2) on the road. It was not an attractive match. However, they are currently ranked 5th with 9 wins and a goal difference of 39:26 so far. So, they have the most effective attack and very vulnerable defense. But this is their style of play. So, Gayle (9 goals), Rodriguez (9 goals), Barnes (7 goals) can probably find a hole in the opponent's net.
All in all, I expect a relatively open game. The winner of this match is uncertain. Visitors are favorites. However, in my opinion, this is a risky option. If my expectations are real for open game, I expect both sides are able to score a goal. So, in that case, an acceptable offer for me is BTTS-Yes with Odd 1.61.

Writer

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
URL
After 13 minutes we got BTTS-Yes.
Well done!