• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Stock Martket trading

Betting Forum

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just heads up, if you have never put money in stock market, now is the time to do it as all stocks have dipped down. Over long period you can expect huge returns on your investments, META(facebook) is down from 350$ high to 165$. If you are in for long time investment you will surely make money.
Me, myself have loaded on META, Intel, Qualcomm and some other stocks.

mayertom

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
We are still far from the bottom. Right now it's not good idea to buy the dip, it will keep dipinn for months.

qpLucas

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
URL
yes, the same for crypto, wait until late fall, this dip will keep dipping

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
I have never tried investing in stock market. How much can you invest for starters?

Betting Forum

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As much as you are okay to lose. :D I'm -45% lose on my long position since the start of the year.
What stock is this? It sucks, my friend also started when the prices were in the top, I was lucky to start in April, caught amazon pre split and sold it for 15% profit.
As for the bottom of the market, it's hard to predict when it will reach the bottom. You never know. I entered now with some positions, it may go down even more but overall I believe in a year or two these stocks will cost a lot more.

mayertom

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
What stock is this? It sucks, my friend also started when the prices were in the top, I was lucky to start in April, caught amazon pre split and sold it for 15% profit.
As for the bottom of the market, it's hard to predict when it will reach the bottom. You never know. I entered now with some positions, it may go down even more but overall I believe in a year or two these stocks will cost a lot more.
It's overall for one of my portfolios. After year or two won't be any critical difference. Recession and world economic struggle will hold the stocks market for a long time. But the good news is that will reduce the bubblesiation of the global market.

bett0r

Bettor
Reaction score
We are still far from the bottom. Right now it's not good idea to buy the dip, it will keep dipinn for months.
Literally everyone is saying that, which makes me think it's time to buy :) I bought some PolkaDOT though at 6.5.

Betting Forum

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Literally everyone is saying that, which makes me think it's time to buy :) I bought some PolkaDOT though at 6.5.
No one knows what will happen, I just try to select well known companies that will most likely bounce but I am ready to take losses and hold until the stocks are higher. If someone can predict where the market will be in a month or two he will be millionaire.

Betting Forum

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You are buying, I'm in short. Each of us has his own path.
Are you familiar with options?
I am thinking of SELLING PUT options on MULN for the commission. I can get 35% return for 2-3 months option when it expires. What do you think?

Betting Forum

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
stanley black decker
hanesbrands
paramount

Some of the companies I invested in.